BY DAVINCI

DaVinci Spinach Tortellini: 100% durum wheat semolina Filled with parmesan cheese No refrigeration required see more...

Buy on Walmart
ariana p.
Austin, TX
Love the brand and their products so tasty and satisfying. I would most definitely recommend them to anyone!!!!!! they are so tasty and great for several of my dinners I have with my huge family!!! :)
Emily J.
Love this tortellini! I love spinach in pasta and this has a great flavor. It's pretty cheap and I would highly recommend trying this
Daniel R.
This is one of the best options if you want to try some italian food. It is delicious, healthy and easy to cook.
Heather P.
greenfield, WI
My kids even like this, they hate spinach normally. Can't even tell that there is spinach in it. Really great.
Aga U.
Kents Hill, ME
It's tasty and I love ravioli. I recommend this for people who don't have a lot of time to prepare meal.
Ashley C.
Brooklyn, NY
Great for tortellini alfredo. Cream, alfredo sauce, garlic, thyme, rosemary, and a bit of cheese
Kimberly R.
San Fernando, CA
This is good because it makes the noodles soft and taste good so it is also simple to make
Dana S.
Really like the spinach pasta. My kid will even eat it. Toss with anything from just sauce to vegetables.
Melinda Y.
Anaheim, CA
One of my favorite types of pasta. Never can go wrong with this one. I would recommend this pasta for everyone.
karla  v.
Del Valle, TX
Their perfect, very affordable, their great i buy 2 boxes and thats enought to feed my family