BY DAVINCI

DaVinci Spinach Tortellini: 100% durum wheat semolina Filled with parmesan cheese No refrigeration required see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jennifer B.
San Tan Vly, AZ
My kids love tortellini. I have tried similar products like Ravioli and they just won't substitute their favorite pasta. This is pretty good tortellini. I make it for my kids with butter, pesto and Parmesan cheese. I do think it's a bit pricey for dried pasta, but occasionally find it on sale.
Nicole N.
I didn't buy a 12 pack as indicated in the title. I can't find 12 packs at any of the stores where I shop. But I do like the DaVinci brand for pasta. It's affordable and sometimes there are coupons. I love the spinach tortellini and I often buy the orzo, too.
Sonia G.
Washington, UT
LOVE that this pasta is made of part spinach. I'm a huge fan of spiralizing my veggies for noodles, but this is the next best thing when you want something a little heavier and heartier.
Maddie S.
Schenectady, NY
These are not my favorite. I think there are better brands of tortellini out there and am not particularly fond of this brand. They just taste off to me and don't have a good texture.
Lisa A.
E Brunswick, NJ
I usually go for refrigerated tortellini but tried this one day instead. Loved it....cooked perfectly without falling apart and really absorbed my sauce well. I'm glad I tried it.
Erica F.
Marshfield, WI
Added these to a tomato basil sauce for a very easy side dish for dinner, then broiled with mozzarella and feta on top. Was a hit and my two little ones loved it
ariana p.
Austin, TX
Love the brand and their products so tasty and satisfying. I would most definitely recommend them to anyone!!!!!! they are so tasty and great for several of my dinners I have with my huge family!!! :)
Nikki M.
Palmdale, CA
My absolute favorite tortellini! We make these in my household all the time. I love them with just some butter, salt, pepper and cheese
Emily J.
Love this tortellini! I love spinach in pasta and this has a great flavor. It's pretty cheap and I would highly recommend trying this
Ellen E.
It's noodles. How bad can noodles be? These are great though, I just don't know the difference between noodle brands though😂😂