BY DAVINCI

DaVinci Spinach Nests: 100% durum wheat semolina Authentic Italian pasta that is kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
I had eaten the DaVinci Spinich Nests years ago and then life moved on. Then I found a box half full and cooked it up and remembered when a wonderful product this is. But I could not find it in any of the four different market chains in my area.
I make my own red sauce with Turkey and crushed tomatos and all I can say is YUMMMY! If you have not tried this, don't waste another minute. I know I won't. Dinner anyone?
Sophia A.
Sophia A.
Cincinnati, OH
This product cooks to perfection in no time at all. It is a delicious healthy pasta and goes great with a nice pesto sauce and Parmesan cheese.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Perryville, MO
I absolutely love spinach and combining it into my noodles is a great idea and I absolutely suggest you try these
Rosmary M.
Rosmary M.
Divina y es de facil preparación está en particular me encanta combinarla con una salsa de champiñones,
Maria Julieta S.
Maria Julieta S.
Orlando, FL
Greats and healtly pasta, is really good for kids because you almost can't taste the spinach.
Elina P.
Elina P.
Coral Springs, FL
It's one of the best and easiest dishes to make. It's simple and very deliciuos
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Norman, OK
I originally bought these on accident because my boyfriend sent me to the grocery store to get the wrong ones. Boy, was that a happy mistake. They were super affordable and turned out to be delicious (even though they look somewhat unappetizing). We purchase them all the time now and I love mine with Alfredo sauce!
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Great for Alfredo. The color is off-putting to some but I think if you can make something healthier then who cares if it's an ugly color!? It tastes great anyway!
Brynn L.
Brynn L.
DeLand, FL
Super delicious. I like to pair these spinach nests with a pesto sauce. I've had these several times and they're always good! Beware of the spinach flavor, though-- it's not like regular pasta. It is a little more bitter than regular pasta. If you like spinach, you'll like these.
Leilana T.
Leilana T.
These are great to keep in hand for an elevated fettuccine Alfredo! Add some grilled chicken and diced Roma tomatoes, garnish with fresh basil, to make an Italian Classic a well-rounded main!