BY DAVINCI

DaVinci Spinach Nests: 100% durum wheat semolina Authentic Italian pasta that is kosher see more...

Abigail B.
Norman, OK
I originally bought these on accident because my boyfriend sent me to the grocery store to get the wrong ones. Boy, was that a happy mistake. They were super affordable and turned out to be delicious (even though they look somewhat unappetizing). We purchase them all the time now and I love mine with Alfredo sauce!
Samantha S.
I had eaten the DaVinci Spinich Nests years ago and then life moved on. Then I found a box half full and cooked it up and remembered when a wonderful product this is. But I could not find it in any of the four different market chains in my area.
I make my own red sauce with Turkey and crushed tomatos and all I can say is YUMMMY! If you have not tried this, don't waste another minute. I know I won't. Dinner anyone?
Brynn L.
DeLand, FL
Super delicious. I like to pair these spinach nests with a pesto sauce. I've had these several times and they're always good! Beware of the spinach flavor, though-- it's not like regular pasta. It is a little more bitter than regular pasta. If you like spinach, you'll like these.
Leilana T.
These are great to keep in hand for an elevated fettuccine Alfredo! Add some grilled chicken and diced Roma tomatoes, garnish with fresh basil, to make an Italian Classic a well-rounded main!
Latreace L.
Milwaukee, WI
I love the spinach nests! Perfect serving sizes with the nutritional boost that my kids need has saved the day once again! I paired with a creamy alfredo sauce and it turned out great!
Jaime W.
I absolutely love these Spinach Nests. They're delicious, quick & easy to whip up any meal for any amount of people! I definitely buy this brand every time I am at the grocery.
Lauren D.
Great for Alfredo. The color is off-putting to some but I think if you can make something healthier then who cares if it's an ugly color!? It tastes great anyway!
Adrienne b.
Rio Rancho, NM
Love spinach pasta with garlic, oil and some red pepper...This pasta is not starchy and the beats are wound a little tighter , so less breakage
Sophia A.
Cincinnati, OH
This product cooks to perfection in no time at all. It is a delicious healthy pasta and goes great with a nice pesto sauce and Parmesan cheese.
Danielle F.
Kenner , LA
I'm a true Italian I cook Italian food from scratch this pasta is the only one I use it cooks perfect every time to go with a great dish !