BY DAVINCI

DaVinci Sea Shells: Premium real Italian pasta 100% durum wheat semolina Product of Italy see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jennifer S.
Keller, TX
I've used these once for a pasta and they turned out great! They were pretty expensive though and I only bought one bag for a large group of people. Generally I would buy another brand in a larger quantity at a cheaper price.
Shellie B.
I use these in a baked pasta dish I make because they hold onto ​the cheese and sauce in really well. When you want comfort food it's hard to think of something more comforting than pasta.
Kelli B.
Rdgville Cors, OH
Delicious pasta every time. Easy cooking directions make it almost foolproof. Great taste and texture.
Christina C.
Hardy, AR
These are great. I like to use them when I make homeade shells and cheese and crab salad. Yumm!!
Alondra S.
I buy this for my family and my mom as well. It is my sisters favorite.
ali w.
I love these #DaVinci sea shell noodles to make marinated chicken pasta..they hold so much sauce flavor in them..easy to cook and don't get really mushy if slighty overcooked..my go to noodle
Daniela M.
Medley, FL
Yummy, yummy, muy rica, soy adicta a la pasta, es uno de mis platos favoritos, de verdad muy buena!
Shannon C.
Warwick, RI
Love love love love LOVE this pasta. The shells are a nice change from the more plain styled pastas.
Leslie C.
Raleigh, NC
We love to eat pasta in our house and the kids especially love when I make dishes with the shells. Brings a bit of fun to the dinner table!
Rachel m.
Rock Island, IL
The divinci sea shells are delicious. They do not take long to cook and they are great when I make my home made mac and cheese