BY DAVINCI

DaVinci Sea Shells: Premium real Italian pasta 100% durum wheat semolina Product of Italy see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Sandia M.
Sandia M.
Fort Lauderdale
I love their pasta. My niece loves when I make I make her mac and cheese. It is very healthy and easy to cook. It is a decent price and better than buying the store brand pastas.
Bonnie R.
Bonnie R.
DaVinci Sea Shells are great for Mac & Cheese. The texture of the pasta retains well . The shell-shapes hold lots of cheese sauce :)
jillian p.
jillian p.
Brooklyn, NY
Made mac and cheese with these shells and came out great. cook to perfection drain and enjoy. best if let cool after made
Julie D.
Julie D.
westminster, CO
this pasta is super easy to make and very quick. I usually make mac n cheese with this pasta.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Keller, TX
I've used these once for a pasta and they turned out great! They were pretty expensive though and I only bought one bag for a large group of people. Generally I would buy another brand in a larger quantity at a cheaper price.
Shellie B.
Shellie B.
I use these in a baked pasta dish I make because they hold onto ‚Äčthe cheese and sauce in really well. When you want comfort food it's hard to think of something more comforting than pasta.
Sumie B.
Sumie B.
pewaukee, WI
I love these pasta noodles, I usually put these on the pressure cooker with some Velveeta and water. My kids love mac n cheese, but I don't like them eating of the stuff in the pre packaged mac n cheese. This is a great substitute, I highly recommend!
Gayle B.
Gayle B.
S Setauket, NY
I love Davinci pasta. Always cooks up nicely and does not get gummy. My favorite thing is that it comes in the plastic packing and not a cardboard box. It stays fresher longer and still tastes great
ali w.
ali w.
I love these #DaVinci sea shell noodles to make marinated chicken pasta..they hold so much sauce flavor in them..easy to cook and don't get really mushy if slighty overcooked..my go to noodle
Leslie C.
Leslie C.
Raleigh, NC
We love to eat pasta in our house and the kids especially love when I make dishes with the shells. Brings a bit of fun to the dinner table!