BY DAVINCI

DaVinci Sea Shells: Premium real Italian pasta 100% durum wheat semolina Product of Italy see more...

Sumie B.
Sumie B.
pewaukee, WI
I love these pasta noodles, I usually put these on the pressure cooker with some Velveeta and water. My kids love mac n cheese, but I don't like them eating of the stuff in the pre packaged mac n cheese. This is a great substitute, I highly recommend!
Sandia M.
Sandia M.
Great Neck, NY
I love their pasta. My niece loves when I make I make her mac and cheese. It is very healthy and easy to cook. It is a decent price and better than buying the store brand pastas.
Bonnie R.
Bonnie R.
DaVinci Sea Shells are great for Mac & Cheese. The texture of the pasta retains well . The shell-shapes hold lots of cheese sauce :)
Rachel m.
Rachel m.
Rock Island, IL
The divinci sea shells are delicious. They do not take long to cook and they are great when I make my home made mac and cheese
jillian p.
jillian p.
Brooklyn, NY
Made mac and cheese with these shells and came out great. cook to perfection drain and enjoy. best if let cool after made
Kristina J.
Kristina J.
Spring, TX
I have been impressed with the taste of the pasta. I would definitely purchase this brand again.
Julie D.
Julie D.
westminster, CO
this pasta is super easy to make and very quick. I usually make mac n cheese with this pasta.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Keller, TX
I've used these once for a pasta and they turned out great! They were pretty expensive though and I only bought one bag for a large group of people. Generally I would buy another brand in a larger quantity at a cheaper price.
Shellie B.
Shellie B.
I use these in a baked pasta dish I make because they hold onto ‚Äčthe cheese and sauce in really well. When you want comfort food it's hard to think of something more comforting than pasta.
Gayle B.
Gayle B.
S Setauket, NY
I love Davinci pasta. Always cooks up nicely and does not get gummy. My favorite thing is that it comes in the plastic packing and not a cardboard box. It stays fresher longer and still tastes great