BY DAVINCI

DaVinci Rotini Pasta: Premium real Italian pasta 100% real durum wheat semolina Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Ashley R.
Mission, KS
Really love making baked pastas or skillet pastas with these rotini noodles they are a good price for what you get I like this brand because it always comes out perfect and you can buy at most grocery stores I definitely recommend!
Marian E.
San Jose, CA
My mom makes me this pasta and I freaking love it sooo much, I don't know if it's my mom or the pasta, but it sure is tasty! Super affordable and at every grocery place you can think of, so super easy to find
Maria N.
DaVinci has great quality product. Their noodles always taste way better than other noodles for whatever reason and they boil well! I love using rotini for any pasta concerning marinara!
vidhya s.
Louisville, KY
Pastas are the best start for my weekends. I love white sauce pastas. N this davinci gives an extra taste to my favorite dish. Just love having this.
Inna T.
Jacksonville, FL
This pasta is great for soups. Keep in mind that it expands a lot when using it. My husband always says, less is more. Highly reccomended though!
Heather D.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I make a homemade baked ziti that is always a favorite.
I have made it every new years eve for years anf it always disappears.
Martha V.
Great value noodles with a fun shape, it's has a great pasta flavor that is easy to cook up and add any sauce
Ally L.
Temecula, CA
I use this to make our macoroni salad and sometimes spaghetti. Makes it easier for the kids to eat.
Krystle H.
Somerset, KY
I love rotini with grilled chicken an broccoli with Parmesan cheese! Quick easy an affordable!
Lauren G.
New Roads, LA
Perfect for pasta Salads and more. I always grab this one as opposed to other brands.