BY DAVINCI

DaVinci Rotini Pasta: Premium real Italian pasta 100% real durum wheat semolina Kosher see more...

Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Dallas, TX
Cooks very fast, I think in half the time it takes other pastas to cook. Does not dissolve or become slimy when cooking as some pastas do. This is by far the best pasta I have ever used.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Fort Collins, CO
This pasta is good, and at a fair price.
These noodles are good with sauce because of the shape of the noodles. Delicious with Ranch dressing and parmesean cheese.
Steph M.
Steph M.
Helotes, TX
Just your average dry pasta. No complaints or anything to add. I buy this brand frequently.
Kady E.
Kady E.
Good price and even though it is not the healthiest option it is very tasty and fulfilling.
Marian E.
Marian E.
San Jose, CA
My mom makes me this pasta and I freaking love it sooo much, I don't know if it's my mom or the pasta, but it sure is tasty! Super affordable and at every grocery place you can think of, so super easy to find
Kristin J.
Kristin J.
Sherwood, OR
Boxed pasta is boxed pasta, not fancy. I keep these in my pantry for an easy quick dinner for my daughter. I personally like the rotini over the other noodles.
jae C.
jae C.
When I'm wanting pasta and I don't know what to use, the rotini is my default choice. It holds the sauce and gives a good bite to your dish.
chinny I.
chinny I.
Wylie, TX
I have tried this pasta a couple of times before and it taste delicious. the pasta does not become smudge when you cook it, which i like.
Allyson B.
Allyson B.
Franklinton, NC
This is my favorite go to brand for Pasta Salad. It cooks up nicely, holds it's shape well, and marries for beautiful flavors in a salad!
Krystle H.
Krystle H.
Somerset, KY
I love rotini with grilled chicken an broccoli with Parmesan cheese! Quick easy an affordable!