BY DAVINCI

DaVinci Rotini Pasta: Premium real Italian pasta 100% real durum wheat semolina Kosher see more...

Marian E.
San Jose, CA
My mom makes me this pasta and I freaking love it sooo much, I don't know if it's my mom or the pasta, but it sure is tasty! Super affordable and at every grocery place you can think of, so super easy to find
Maria N.
DaVinci has great quality product. Their noodles always taste way better than other noodles for whatever reason and they boil well! I love using rotini for any pasta concerning marinara!
Ashley R.
Mission, KS
Really love making baked pastas or skillet pastas with these rotini noodles they are a good price for what you get I like this brand because it always comes out perfect and you can buy at most grocery stores I definitely recommend!
Ashley H.
Dallas, TX
Cooks very fast, I think in half the time it takes other pastas to cook. Does not dissolve or become slimy when cooking as some pastas do. This is by far the best pasta I have ever used.
Crystal B.
Fort Collins, CO
This pasta is good, and at a fair price.
These noodles are good with sauce because of the shape of the noodles. Delicious with Ranch dressing and parmesean cheese.
Kristin J.
Sherwood, OR
Boxed pasta is boxed pasta, not fancy. I keep these in my pantry for an easy quick dinner for my daughter. I personally like the rotini over the other noodles.
vidhya s.
Louisville, KY
Pastas are the best start for my weekends. I love white sauce pastas. N this davinci gives an extra taste to my favorite dish. Just love having this.
Inna T.
Jacksonville, FL
This pasta is great for soups. Keep in mind that it expands a lot when using it. My husband always says, less is more. Highly reccomended though!
jae C.
When I'm wanting pasta and I don't know what to use, the rotini is my default choice. It holds the sauce and gives a good bite to your dish.
Allyson B.
Franklinton, NC
This is my favorite go to brand for Pasta Salad. It cooks up nicely, holds it's shape well, and marries for beautiful flavors in a salad!

Walmart