BY DAVINCI

Davinci Rigatoni Pasta: Premium real Italian pasta Al dente at its best 100% durum wheat semolina Kosher see more...

Maria S.
Alpharetta, GA
Rigatoni. What can I say? Never without this. On in my pantry. Goes with the homemade meatballs I make for my family. Italian sausage with rigatoni? Yep a staple in our house.
Rebecca W.
Stillwater, OK
I have never encountered any pasta like Davinci Pasta Short Cuts, Rigatoni, 16 Ounce Bags. You can cook it as long as you want, it stays between Hard as a Rock and Al Dente, no matter how long you cook it.
Taste is OK, but texture is "other worldly".
I will NOT buy this line again.
Jennifer P.
Columbia Fls, MT
These noodles held up well after cooking, tasted great. What I would expect from a good brand. I don't think they were a terribly healthy option. Very on par with other standard pastas. It is one of a handful of brands that we like to buy and I would recommend it to others.
Codi W.
Sunnyvale, CA
I am a little bit of a pasta snob after living in Italy for a while. If I cannot buy Barilla, then I will go for this brand. It is slightly more expensive but tastes amazing. When I am rich, I will probably only buy this.
Kamilia A.
Baltimore, MD
I've only tried this once! It's really good and i suggest it to anyone that would love to try a new pasta! If you make it according to what it says on the box then it will come out perfect and you will have a great meal!
Yahaira b.
I bought this pasta for dinner last week, just to try something new and when i say it is actually a good brand of pasta. the taste does not taste like cardboard like others. it cooks evenly and is just a prayer answered for pasta lovers that don't have the time in a day to make homemade pasta.
Jessica C.
Rochester, NY
Love this brand. I like the smaller packages as well. It's nice to split this with my husband for dinner and also have leftovers for lunch. This tastes great with a simple red sauce and cooked al dente. I also love that th brand has a lot of options - rigatoni is my go to though.
Karissa D.
Layton, UT
i remember making these for a pasta night with my family. they are so tasty, and practically melt in your mouth. theyre great if youre on a diet and trying to stay away from complex carbs. im a repeat consumer. i would love to recommend these to others.
Allyssa B.
arnold,maryland
You will need to cook this pasta longer for than what the package says in order for it to be more done in my case i had to cook it about 6 minutes longer than what i had planned on since it was still very al dente to my taste and i prefer it more cooked
Jessica W.
Morton, MS
This is my go to brand of rigatoni when I want to make my summer Italian pasta. It holds the light, buttery sauce to perfection, allowing the other flavors to stand out.