BY DAVINCI

Egg Pasta - Ravioletti. Filled with parmesan cheese. 100% Durum wheat semolina. DaVinci is delicious pasta you can feel good about serving to your family. DaVinci is authentic Italian pasta. Unlike ordinary pastas, DaVinci is made and imported from Italy. DaVinci is made with the finest 100% durum wheat semolina and uses the traditional time honored process of warm air drying for the consistent al dente texture of classic Italian pasta. DaVinci is the perfect pasta for exceptionally delicious meals. You will delight in every bite. Buon Appetito from all of us at DaVinci! No refrigeration required. Product of Italy. function openGCBalance() {var url = 'http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=7067000842'; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, 'Popup Window', 'width=' + width + ',height=' + height + ',toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=' + scrollbars + ',resizable=' + resizable); new Window. focus();} see more...

Tania A.
Easton, PA
I have made these in soup ... and I can't tell you how amazing they taste. I tried it just a simple chicken broth and veggies . The flavor was outstanding. I would definitely purchase again and I would definitely recommend it to other people as well
Mandy B.
This is my son's favorite pasta for dinner. He will only eat this! The taste is great and for the price is worth the happiness at dinner. We buy this in bulk on Amazon. If you like ravioli I would definitely recommend!
Kuristi S.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I love these! They're actually really easy to make and easy to cook. They taste very healthy as well which is great! The price isn't too much, but there will always be something cheaper. My family loves these! 12 is plenty for four to five people.
Alexandra F.
I love it is my favorite type of pasta, I recommend it a lot, it's easy to cook and to mix with some pasta I recommend it guys, buy it are too delicious I hope to buy them again and try them, they are super good congratulations the truth that success follows
Ofsman P.
I eat and eat, and eat y i can't stop to eat haha. It's so good, when i need to cook something quikle. I buy in Walmart, the cost it's economic. You need to eat and when you do, you will give me so many kiss hahaha. Whit a pesto or "salsa bologna" ufff.
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
Great pasta! I love using this brand for any of my cooking needs and it does wonderful in the crockpot. The price is amazing and comes in different shapes! Yum!
Glenda E.
Edinburg, TX
I love making pasta with this brand! It's affordable and you it does not take it of time for them to cook. My sisters love it when I cook on pasta day!
Wendy G.
Cicero, IL
This is good but it could be better. The pasta itself tastes like starch to me and tastes really bad unless you add sauce or something like that
Letitia P.
Kingsley, MI
Love this pasta.. It's great for my kids and my 1 year old son.. Easy to prepare and holds shape.. Very easy for my kiddies to handle.
Dinara H.
These are so good, they really expand and soften in the water and they taste so much better than any other box brands of spaghetti