BY DAVINCI

DaVinci Potato Gnocchi: Makes three one-cup servings Vacuum packed fresh see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kori Z.
Ishpeming, MI
I love to make homemade gnocchi, but when you have a family of 5 sometimes you just need to get dinner on the table! That's why I love DaVinci dried pastas and gnocchi! I make homemade red sauce to serve over top, and when I'm short on time I use a can of red sauce or a can of Alfredo top it with cheese and your done! Fast, simple, and taste amazing!
Ping L.
Appleton, WI
I bought this once when I didn't have time to make gnocchi from scratch. I made it with butter, chicken broth, garlic, and meyer lemon juice! It was delicious. You can always add a touch of heavy cream to make it creamy but I prefer the slightly less unhealthy option. It's not like home made but it works great in a pinch!
Patricia A.
These are so tasty I love them !!! Good price and very easy to make. Not all stores sale them and sometimes they are hard to find but when I find them I always buy them
Anndria T.
I like mini gnocchi better, but I use these to make a soup similar to Olive Garden. The cook fast and easy and are versatile in recipes.
Katherine M.
Corona, NY
I made gnocchi al pesto with these and they weren't soggy like other brands. They cook fast and taste delicious.
Malisa P.
Clovis, CA
Love gnocchi this is a great buy for a lathe family and you won't regret it.
Jen T.
We love our nochi! Doesn't last longer than a day on our shelf, because we eat it all. Simply butter it for greatness
Heather O.
Temple, TX
We love the gnocchi soup from Olive Garden. Our first attempt at the copycat recipe, we used DaVinci. Most gnocchi likes to overfluff, but this one was perfect for the soup, and just the right size.
Kerry G.
Brick, NJ
A favorite in my house. Quick and easy to put together as a side for dinner
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
These are delicious in a butter and garlic sauce with shrimp and a side of garlic bread... Yum!
Kelly R.
How would you describe it or compare the taste? I've never tried it and wanting to know what I'm in for when I do.