BY DAVINCI

DaVinci Potato Gnocchi: Makes three one-cup servings Vacuum packed fresh see more...

Ericka V.
Ericka V.
Bridgeport , CT
Gnocchi are my all time favorite pasta, I grew up in a 100% Italian family where we used to make our own pasta and I didn't know that ready made pasta sauce existed until I went to college cause we always made it from scratch and jarred it ourselves. Needless to say the older you get the busier your life gets and the harder it is to keep up with all the old school traditions every week, this gnocchi gives me most of the taste of home without taking the time to do it myself which a true Italian can appreciate.
Kori Z.
Kori Z.
Ishpeming, MI
I love to make homemade gnocchi, but when you have a family of 5 sometimes you just need to get dinner on the table! That's why I love DaVinci dried pastas and gnocchi! I make homemade red sauce to serve over top, and when I'm short on time I use a can of red sauce or a can of Alfredo top it with cheese and your done! Fast, simple, and taste amazing!
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Rexburg, ID
My husband lived in italy for two years so he always loves to have italian food! this is great potato gnocchi! We love to boil it until it is done and top with pesto and parmesan cheese! so delicious and the price is great! sometimes we grill chicken and put it with the pasta and it makes a fantastic quick dinner
Alaina V.
Alaina V.
Gnocchi is such a versatile dinner option and it can be "dressed up" or "down" depending on the dinner you're looking for. This is one of my favorite brands and my first choice when available.
Jacquelyn W.
Jacquelyn W.
Tulsa, OK
My friend and I found that these were the only gnocchi available at the local grocery store when we were dying for fried gnocchi! They were certainly delicious - but we were also desperate.
Rita M.
Rita M.
Lake Geneva, WI
Love this! So so so easy to use, and delicious with all kinds of sauces. Cooks up in minutes, so it's easy to feed my kids. I always have a couple packages in the pantry!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Lincoln, TX
This potato gnocchi is fabulous. I downloaded the Olive Garden soup and made it at home. It tasted incredible!!!
diana o.
diana o.
whittier, CA
Very delicious product i highly recommend people to try it out and you will not rregret it!
Malisa P.
Malisa P.
Clovis, CA
Love gnocchi this is a great buy for a lathe family and you won't regret it.
Ping L.
Ping L.
Appleton, WI
I bought this once when I didn't have time to make gnocchi from scratch. I made it with butter, chicken broth, garlic, and meyer lemon juice! It was delicious. You can always add a touch of heavy cream to make it creamy but I prefer the slightly less unhealthy option. It's not like home made but it works great in a pinch!
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
How would you describe it or compare the taste? I've never tried it and wanting to know what I'm in for when I do.