DaVinci Penne Rigate Pasta uploaded by Ashley L.

BY DAVINCI

DaVinci® Penne Rigate Premium Real Italian Pasta.
Resealable bag see back.
Product of Italy.
Al dente at its best.
Chef Nick Stellino.
100% durum wheat semolina.
Enriched macaroni product. see more...

• When cooking these do they take awhile to fully cook? I'...1 Answers
  • Haven't seen these at my local supermarkets where can i f...1 Answers
Ashley L.
Saint Joseph, MO
These noodles cooked very fast and came out perfect ! I bought these because they where on sale for about a 1$ And I thought hey why not try these ! We love using them for all types of different pasta dishes !
Alison M.
There's not much to say about this pasta other than its delicious!!! Small packaging, easy to close up of you didn't cook the whole bag. We like to make ziti, garlic broccoli bow tie. Anything dish goes well!
Holly L.
A delicious pasta that can be used so many different ways. I personally love it with chicken and broccoli and a good home made Alfredo sauce. DaVinci is a brand that never disappoints.
Paul D.
Lees Summit, MO
Pasta makes an appearance in our house on a regular basis, in DaVinci is there lots of times. This pasta Cooks up nice, the kids and adults like it, hold the sauce well. If you're in the market for penne pasta, give this a try you'll surely like it.
Taylor T.
Atlanta, GA
Oh goodness no! These noodles simply fall apart on site. Al dante? Forget about it. The residual starch takes over everything and you're left with a goo that simply won't go away. Not worth it.
Gina M.
Kissimmee, FL
These are good for all types of food from soups to spaghetti and meatballs I like it holds the flavor of whatever food you are making
Shea H.
Canton, GA
Very tasty pasta that goes great with garlic sauces. I use for fun spaghetti, chicken Alfredo or chicken spaghetti. It's amazing!
Beth D.
I'm a huge fan of pasta, and penned rigate is by far my favorite shape! good for an easy dinner with red sauce
Chenise M.
Makes a great baked ziti pasta. I love this brand. I tend to use this out of most.
Allaina N.
Groton, CT
When cooking these do they take awhile to fully cook? I've had some that take a very long time to fully cook and others that cook fast!!
Ivana C.
Haven't seen these at my local supermarkets where can i find these in toronto. Not from the states