BY DAVINCI

DaVinci Orzo: 100% durum wheat semolina Kosher Easy pull open top with resealable tape Premium real Italian pasta see more...

Mindy S.
Issaquah, WA
I love adding orzo to a dinner. It fills the comfort need while still feeling light enough to add fresh veggies to. I have good consistency with this brand so make sure to try out on your next grocery run.
Ping L.
Appleton, WI
Good orzo pasta. Instructions on the side of the box are spot on. I like mine with grape tomatoes, basil, olive oil, garlic, and chicken. You can always make it creamy and add heavy cream.
Katelyn S.
I use this orzo when i cannot find asini de pep for my wedding soup. There are other orzos that do not dwell as much on soup as this one, but it definitely still maintains its shape, which is exactly what you want when putting pasta info soup. The flavor of any DaVinci pasta is always great!
Lisa Q.
Marksville, LA
Packed in sensible size bags., Orzo is hard to find in local stores. It's pasta that looks like large grains of rice.. I add it to almost any soup. It adds body and flavor and it easier to eat than many other pastas.
Darlene G.
Orlando, FL
This is great tasting pasta. I usually mix it with a variety of vegetables for a good balanced meal. The price point for the pasta fits in my budget and the great taste is a plus.
Andrea t.
Lafayette, LA
Very tasty, they last a long time in the cupboard until you're readyto use them. They don't have too much salt, so you can add it as you go to get your desired result.
Jenny B.
I love orzo pasta and this reliable brand delivers every time. I use it for soups or as a side with olive oil, spinach and lemon juice. So many different uses!
Savannah P.
I find myself always having these in my pantry. I also fond myself throwing these randomly in a lot of food dishes its a perfect mix between rice and noodles.
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
I absolutely love this pasta. It is one of my favorites and a family favorite as well. I usually purchase it at a specialty food store called jungle Jim's.
Jayme R.
Medford , OR
It's a dried pasta that delivers what you'd expect. Cooks in about 12 mins and tastes like noodles. Usually always on sale at my grocery store.