BY GENERIC

DaVinci Gourmet White Chocolate Syrup: All the sweetness and none of the calories Easily add your favorite flavors to coffee, drinks, iced tea, lemonade, cocktails, sodas, milkshakes, smoothies, desserts, entrees and more Sweetened with Splenda Naturally flavored with other natural flavor Kosher see more...

Sarah V.
Lebanon, OR
[product:torani-sugar-free-white-chocolate-syrup-with-splenda,-750-ml]. Is amazing! I used it almost daily until i stopped using all fake sweetener. I used it in my baking, my drinks, and anything else. It is affordable and didnt leave abnormal flavor like some SF products.
Asheli C.
BIRDSBORO, PA
I actually worked in a coffee shop as a barista where we used DaVinci products exclusively. I really like their stuff and apparently so did a whole lot of other people because they knew to ask for them by name. This one is particular is quite good!
Rachel L.
Mexico, MO
This adds flavor to any drink, cola, coffee. It's delicious and does have a bit of a sweet taste.