BY DAVINCI

Enriched- Italian style- DaVinci is perfect for exceptionally delicious meals- 12- Unit of Measure: OZ- Case Pack Size: 12 SKU: KEHE1413 see more...

Corey D.
St Petersburg, FL
Davinci Gourmet DaVinci Wide Egg Noodles, 12 oz, - Pack of 12 make the meal! Whether it's Beef Stroganoff or a casserole the flavor & texture of Davinci is perfect every time!
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
Love these delicious noodles. They are buttery and silky. They are great if you're on a budget and easy to find. They are versatile. Eat them just with butter salt and pepper or you can go creamy with mushrooms cream chives and a dash of Lee & Perrins
Nikki G.
Norwood, MO
I don't feel as though these are any better than best choice and they cost twice as much. I bought this at the grocery store I work at, Nuway Foods, in Winona. It was okay but definitely not worth the price.
lexie h.
Carmel Valley, CA
These egg noodles are great when making stroganoff. They hold up well even as left overs. Most pastas get soggy after reheating them with sauce. Not these! I use these every time. Overall great egg noodle.
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
Great to have when you have a holiday coming up or winter is around the corner. Does great for soups and my favorite addition to a good chicken nooodle soup. Glad it comes in this bigger pack now! Noodles for eveeeer!
April M.
Sanger, CA
Best. Noodles. Ever. My husband and I love throwing some butter, garlic, soy sauce, salt, and pepper and calling it a night. They cook super quick but taste like fantastic quality in a bag.
Hannah B.
Richmond Hill, GA
Love making chicken noodle soup or beef stroganoff with these! So yummy and easy to prepare. There are so many different options for recipes that I think anyone can find a way to incorporate them into their home

Jeanette G.
Indianapolis, IN
Use this for all my home cooked crocker pot meals.. Can't do wrong.. Usually use frozen but this is my second choice.. Not too shabby.
Viviana M.
Haines City, FL
Pretty decent brand of pasta. Always tastes the same and quality is pretty good. Price is also reasonable. Like their packaging.
Karolin A.
Bronx, NY
me gusta cuando la cosino siempre me queda perfect y crujiente es que tiene una sabor esencial y a mi familia le encanta