BY DAVINCI #85 in Syrups

Da Vinci Gourmet® Classic Peppermint Syrup.

Naturally and artificially flavored. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lina G.
Lina G.
Lawrenceville, GA
This syrup is great! I love to use it during the Holidays because who doesn't think of peppermint at that time of year. It has a good flavor and last longer than generic syrups, so I think it's worth the price. I'm buying it again because it goes great in hot cocoa.
Marquita L.
Marquita L.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I use a lot of the DaVinci syrups. I like peppermint a lot , and thought that this would be great in my hot chocolate. It was great with about two pumps, don't go overboard or it will be too much.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
I really like this syrups; they are a less expensive version of other flavored syrups that are a bit expensive for flavored simple syrup. The trick is to make sure you're getting the syrup with sugar, not Splenda.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Knox, Pa
Stick a little bit in my hot cocoa around Christmas time, as well as use it in my baking recipes. puts me in Christmas spirit.
melissa k.
melissa k.
Raymond, MN
I use this stuff in my coffee EVERY day! I am torn between this and the peppermint paddy flavors. Not to mention you can get them SUGAR FREE!!!!
Mellorya  C.
Mellorya C.
Love adding this peppermint flavored syrup in hot chocolate. Definitely a must around Christmas time. I also add it to my coffee and hot tea.
Matthew T.
Matthew T.
Dieppe, NB
This is awesome, great for cooking and you can tell that they are a well established brand with the taste.