DaVinci Gourmet Classic Caramel Syrup uploaded by Erin B.

BY DAVINCI #74 in Syrups

DaVinci Gourmet® Classic Caramel Syrup.

Naturally and artificially flavored.

25.4 fl oz (750 ml). see more...

Erin B.
Review for: Caramel Syrup 25.4 oz more...
Tasty!! I always have a variety of these flavored syrups in my cabinet. Carmel is always on hand. It delivers a flavorful blast without being overly sweet. I use these primarily in coffee drinks but have also used in Italian sodas, protein shakes and smoothies. I buy the standard flavors from Sams Club but they are at grocery stores too.
Bailey F.
Fargo, ND
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Great. I use them in milkshakes and protein shakes because they come in so many flavors!They are a bit more expensive though so that is the only downfall, it also blends really easily
Candi B.
This syrup is great for making delicious iced or hot coffees at home. We buy this at the Sam's club at a knockout price which is great because we use a lot of it!
Crysta R.
Emmett, MI
This product was one of the first I ever used when mixing syrups and coffee at home. It took me a while to get the taste just right. I'm not too big into sweet coffee so this was perfect once I got it right.
Diana C.
Fort Collins, CO
This product was what I always recommended as the top contender when I worked at a coffee shop. I love caramel, with every drink I prepared I sure added pump of this but I have a sweet tooth so I always added a couple extra pumps. Totally recommend!
Samantha S.
Duluth, MN
This stuff is so good and comes in many flavors. I love to make Italian soda with it or put it in my coffee. Makes every thing super awesome. Not expensive to buy either tastes great and are easy to find anywhere.
Angela M.
This brand is great. You can make a normal coffee taste amazing with creamer and some of this. Be careful though because it is super sweet.
Courtney S.
Binghamton , NY
I love adding this caramel syrup to my morning coffee, especially when I do french vanilla, or Salted caramel!
Molly K.
This stuff is the bomb diggity! Great flavor and taste, plus the bottle lasts FOREVER. Good buy and good price
Brenda M.
Moreno Valley
Really doesn't get any better than this. richness at its finest and always the cherry on top