BY DAVINCI

DaVinci Fettucine: Premium real Italian pasta Kosher see more...

Kassy F.
Huntington Beach, CA
I used this to make my shrimp Alfredo and it was delicious! I always boil the noodles with a large spoon full of chicken powder broth because it gives it extra flavor and it's absolutely delicious! I also like to add steamed broccoli to the dish and it's super yummy! But yeah the noodles are good haha
Melissia M.
Holly, MI
love, easy to cook, easy to find, 8 mins I think to cook,
I use them for spaggite, alfredo, shrimp pasta or just noodle and
butter, I find them at Walmart, Kroger's,they I always buy them
when I'm in the mood for Italian food, very deliouise buy them try them
Alaina Bernadine K.
Bisbee, AZ
DaVinci is a great go-to when in need of pasta, and their fettucine noodles are no exception. They usually have a great value for the taste, so if you can't afford some of the more expensive or fresher brands you will definitely want to go DaVinci a try!
Katherine M.
Pretty good pasta for coming in a box. If you follow the instructions on the box you will come out with a great tasting bit of pasta. I don't eat a whole lot of pasta but this was definitely good. Would recommend.
haley w.
Denver, CO
Who doesn't love some hot pasta after a long day of work. DaVinci cooks quickly, the instructions are clear and in limited time you have a fresh hot meal. I like to add in some vegetables, butter and cheese to make a somewhat healthy dinner in minutes.
juliana s.
Coosa, GA
i Love there fettuccine noodles so much! They are very tasty and are very easy to cook! I like their noodles and products more than others; however, I believe it is just a matter of preference! I would definitely recommend this to others!
Hannah S.
Cornelius, NC
This is a favorite brand at my house for pasta especially fettucine. It is perfect al dente and we love to pair this with a fresh tomato sauce and fresh basil.
Megan B.
Fast and easy to cook and always comes out prefect.
Noodles are strong and will not break when twisting on the fork.
I love this brand. No complaints here.
Tori Y.
Phillipsburg, KS
I am a huge fan of Fettucine Alfredo and these are always the noodles that I go to when I make them! They have a great taste and I really enjoy them.
ApriL W.
Austin, TX
This is really good for dried pasta. If you don't have time to make your own pasta at home this is a great substitute, cooks fast and family likes it