BY DAVINCI

DaVinci Ditalini: 100% durum wheat semolina Kosher Easy pull open top with resealable tape see more...

Lara F.
Silver Spring, MD
DaVinci pasta is great! It tastes yummy, and comes in many different shapes. Ditalini is perfect for soups, and was wonderful when my kids were very young.
Elizabeth O.
Pickens, SC
One of the best Ditalini's out there. The noodles cook up perfectly never had a problem. The taste is always fresh like. And they are from Italy!
These are perfect for soups! I love the how small they are and they are absolutely delicious!! I love these and use them as much as possible.
Melissa D.
Chicago , IL
I use this type of pasta when I make soup. I am 100% Italian, and I grew up eating it. It is reasonable, easy to make, and it tastes great!
Annamaria C.
Great for minestrone and soup or just alone, use it for many cooking items, great taste and value, ok and kids love them.
Brit C.
St George, UT
We go through a ton of noodles in our home every month. These are ones I buy monthly. Great taste. No complaints here.
Kathy S.
Olathe, KS
I use this when I make soup and want a pasta in it for a starch. These do not tend to get mushy even when overcooked.
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
I added this into a lasagna soup that I made. This pasta held up nicely! Had a great texture and tasted very well!
Lauren S.
Fort Collins, CO
These aren't my favorite brand of noodles, but they still taste good and that all that matters.
Brooke B.
Lockport, NY
Love the quantity. Good price. Long lasting. Repeat customer for sure. Very tasty. No flaws