BY DAVINCI

DaVinci Ditalini: 100% durum wheat semolina Kosher Easy pull open top with resealable tape see more...

Kahli Z.
Clemson, SC
I love ditalini!  It holds the perfect amount of sauce for my pasta.  It also cooks so quickly since it is little, which is wonderful.  I rarely have time to cook, so even a few minutes saved here and there on my meal prep is nice.  Great brand and their pasta stand up well!
Tasha C.
Dickinson, TX
I like to make an Italian style everything but the kitchen sink soup, these are the noodles I like to use in it. I like that they are small and you can get a few in every spoon full when you are eating.
Bethany H.
Mcminnville, OR
I use these for my pasta fagioli. Works every time . Reminds me of family . There are so many things you can do with this pasta. I you either have grandmas recipe book or any imagination, the possibilities are endless .
Sarah T.
Magna, UT
These are usually just a buck or so at our local Smith's. That helps make our meals cheap and easy. I would love to make my own pasta, but who has time for that? This stuff is the best thing ever. Pop it in boiling water, top with stuff, shove it in your face.
Valerie H.
Montauk, NY
We always have a package of DaVinci Ditalini on hand in our pantry because it's such an easy and delicious way to stretch a meal. We add it to soups and casseroles because it tastes good, and cooks in the recipe instead of having to boil it separately. It looks like really teensy circles, but it adds so much to the finished product.
Sherri K.
Mcdonough, GA
Bought to go into soups and it is wonderful ... holds firm and doesn't "bloat" like so many pastas do with soup base that is light broth rather than rich and creamy. I like the DaVinci pasta but they rarely go on sales so it is more difficult for me to buy regularly. So usually go toward this brand for something special or unique.
Chelsea K.
Marlton, NJ
Every once in a while I just have to have a delicious bowl of pasta. I don't know about you but when I feel like some quality carbs I look for DaVinci. Delicious and easy to make it's absolutely my go to for those pasta cravings.
Beth B.
Troy, AL
This pasta worked great in a soup I recently prepared. I like the packaging. I love how small the pasta is. The perfect addition to any heavier soup dish. You don't get too overwhelmed by noodle!
Brianna G.
Saint Cloud, FL
This is not my go to pasta brand, but Publix had it on sale one week so I gave it a try. The instructions were easy and I liked the packaging. There was nothing spectacular about the product itself that would convince me to purchase it when it's not on sale.
Leslie S.
DaVinci Ditalini pasta is a pantry staple everyone should have. It is awesome in soup, a small uncooked amount cooks quickly and thickens up the broth. The price point is good too, very affordable.