BY DAVINCI

This combo dresser is engineered for usability. It's got all the style you could want and all the space you could need. Part of the Kalani collection it is designed with clean, simple, but elegant lines so it blends well with many other styles. This combo dresser will become a family favorite and is destined to become an heirloom. Like getting two pieces of furniture in one it combines two storage pieces, a dresser and shelved unit which will service the needs of a baby and young child but be just as appropriate for a teenager. This piece of nursery furniture features 3 long drawers which are perfect for storing clothing and another storage area with shelves behind a door-the perfect place to hide the clutter. Combo dresser has 3 drawers on one side and a fixed shelf on the other side. Drawers glide on metal hardware for easy access and has a stop mechanism that will lock that will not allow your little one to open it all the way. Dresser top can fit most changer pads and can be used as changer as well. We recommend the M5316, 34" contour pad, or M5319, 31" contour pad to use on this dresser Lead and phthalate safe Non-toxic finish Made of solid New Zealand Pine wood from sustainable forests and engineered wood products Dimensions: 54" W x 17" L x 38" H 1 year warranty see more...

• How easy is this to be set up? Where can you purchase it? Is it fli...1 Answers
  • What are the dimensions on this1 Answers
  • This is super cute.. any feedback on this product?4 Answers
Patty G.
Patty G.
This dresser it's absolutely beautiful I got it for my sons nursery/room and on top of the drawers I put a little pad like a changing table, I really like getting compliments on the drawer I do recommend it to their parents.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Bethel Park, PA
If you only have room for one dresser in the room this is the way to go. I love the color it comes in. There is a lot of space so many things can be put inside. I recommend. I got mine at my local target.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Looks good and functions well in my daughters room. She loves helping me fold get clothes and organize her drawers.
Tess J.
Tess J.
Janesville, WI
This dresser set is beautiful for a nursery! I'd be interested in getting one myself for my two daughters room
Cassandra P.
Cassandra P.
Atchison, KS
I would love to try a product like this for free would be so very awesome.
I love the way it's set up
Nina G.
Nina G.
Very spacious. Great look. Very big drawers. Bwautiful color. Went perfectly in my sons room
Stephany G.
Stephany G.
San Diego, CA
Not to spacious very good quality havnt had any problems with it. It goes great in the room.
Daisy C.
Daisy C.
Bakersfield , CA
I bought this for my newborn and it holds so much ! Very spacious and very elegant
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Portland, OR
I have this dresser in a darker wood but it's awesome. I love that the longer side is big enough to put a changing pad on it while the smaller side is big enough for a lap and some small decor. It was fairly easy to put together but I definitely needed my husbands help, lots of directions!
Amber V.
Amber V.
Fall Creek , WI
I have one very similar to this one and love it! I really like that there is an additional space that is raised up to keep to diapers and the wipes and powder.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Is this real wood?
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Grafton, Ontario
This is super cute.. any feedback on this product?
Nadine D.
Nadine D.
Edmonton, AB
Is this expensive and if so what are its features?
Tina B.
Tina B.
What are the dimensions on this
Amber G.
Amber G.
Everett, WA
How easy is this to be set up? Where can you purchase it? Is it flimsy? Also what is the cost?