BY DAVINCI

Features Item Weight - 10.5 fl oz. Pack of 12. Ingredients Tomatoes Clams Clam Juice Water Red Peppers Salt Soybean Oil Extra Virgin Olive Oil Dehydrated Onion Dehydrated Garlic Spices Dried Parsley. Directions Heat and serve. see more...

Kristin T.
Kristin T.
Beecher, IL
Foodie Expert
Does anyone know where I can get these? My husband would love it but I can't find them in my area. Thanks! (my snap won't let me complete without reviewing these although I've never tried them.)
Jinay D.
Jinay D.
Foodie Expert
Great pasta love the flavor love making this from my family love enjoying during dinner and love how soft and delicious it is
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Foodie Expert
Used this in a recipe recently and had a great flavor to it! Turned out delicious! Would recommend!
Alexa W.
Alexa W.
Buena Park, CA
Ive never really tried this product so i don't think i am qualified to give anyone a review of it
Bitia S.
Bitia S.
Kansas City , MO
I think this sauce has the overall same sauce taste as most pasta sauces. Not too bad not too good.
Son ricquisimos me encantan mas por que una de lmis comidas favoritas son las pastas que ricass
Caroline O.
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
Delicious , sea food are great and great to have some rice with it . Can share with anyone
Justin p.
Justin p.
Bristol, Tn
Light yet delicious flavor. Cooks nicely and with a great texture that some other sauces don't have.
Ngo T.
Ngo T.
Hibbing, MN
It's my first time trying Davinci Da Vinci Clam Sauce, Red and I liked it. I love the flavors
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo