BY DAVINCI

Enjoy Davinci Cannelloni-Manicotti Pasta. Classically Warm Air Dried - Pasta Dries From The Inside Out To Prevent Breakage And Retain Texture Product Of Italy (Note: Description is informational only. Please refer to ingredients label on product prior to use and address any health questions to your Health Professional prior to use. see more...

Buy on Walmart
La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.
These do hold their shape after boiling and after I stuffed them with spinach, cheese, and sauce mixture and then placed in the oven. I am a repeat user. I think they are a good value. They are not pricey. I am satisfied overall. I would recommend them to others as well.
Great pasta, makes for awesome stuffed shells. Doesn't stick when cooking either boiling or in the oven. I've actually never undercooked or over cooked with. I also live the size just right
Gloria H.
HUNTSVILLE, AL
So I'm a sucker during cold months for piping hot, decadent but simple dishes. With DaVinci Manicotti I can create a variety of stuffing mixtures, pair it with a variety of sauces, experiment with cheeses and create something delicious and hearty. Quick pair with a salad and I win dinner. Added bonus they freeze well so I can make my own frozen dinners.
Jill B.
Long Beach, CA
We just love these manacotti noodles! My Mother in law gave me a manacotti recipe that calls for uncooked noodles. They are much easier to stuff this way! Then when you bake it all in the oven, the noodles cook in the sauce!
Dayna T.
Growing up in an Italian family we always had the best foods and this was one of them and we have grown to love it and will always buy it we just love it perfect and healthy !
Gab C.
Mckeesport, PA
not sure why i ever got these i truly hate them it could be different for you but personally i will never ever buy this again it was disappointing i was not satisfied coming form a food lover i bough this in my local food market highly do not recommend
marialejandra r.
kissimmee, FL
i used them to stuff them with sausage and cheese on a tomato sauce, and the held pretty good, and the taste and texture of the noodle itself is good. they are really tasty and the texture is great. i really recommend this product
Cathee S.
Denham Spgs, LA
DaVinci is my preferred brand of pasta at any store I'm shopping at. The pasta is strong and doesn't fall apart while boiling or stuffing shells or manicotti.
Ally C.
Brookville, OH
To me, noodles are noodles. There was nothing outstanding about these noodles, and noting disappointing about them either. All noodles are created equally.
Danielle T.
Great pasta, quality and taste. It's a little pricey but aside from that it is my families favorite. Will continue to use for our family recipe cannoli.