BY DAVINCI

DaVinci Bucatini: Premium real Italian pasta see more...

Tonda L.
Cabazon, CA
This pasta cooks up great and tastes amazing with any pasta sauce. My kid's always get seconds
Kimberly g.
Love pasta and this is one of them! It has such great texture unlike most brands. Plus it's from Italy so the ingredients are better for those who have gluten sensitivities. Overall the price is great for the quality of the product
Alyssa D.
Fargo, ND
Had to try the bucatini after watching Rachael Ray saying it's one of her faves. I made the pasta with marinara and my famous meatballs and everyone loved it. The pasta has a great texture and was able to absorb the sauce and stand up to the meatballs.
Eduardo S.
Tucson, AZ
I like this product and it's good I would like it to be a little more cheaper than it is but it's a good product. The best pasta is the fettuccine Alfredo with chicken. You can also do a three chesse pasta with the noodles. I am very satisfied with the product.
Talena T.
Greenville, SC
Loooovvveeee this pasta! My go to for anything alfredo related which is probably 3 times a week atleast at my house (we love alfredo). The pasta is amazing, cooks well, and never tough. I am completely satisfied!
Nancy R.
Berwyn, IL
Great tasting pasta! Not expensive and my spaghetti turned out perfect. Purchased at my local Tony's.
Kadisha R.
Metairie, LA
Great for everyday pasta dishes! You can really use this noodle in diversity. I myself add salt to almost everything so it's the perfect noodle for my sauce.
Dawn D.
Sunnyvale, CA
It's really difficult to find a bucatini in my area, and this is the brand that I found, like, and buy over and over again. Great for really wet and runny sauces.
Sarah C.
This pasta was very affordable and very easy to use. The pasta took well to water and held up against becoming mushy. It didn't over cook easily.
Tina P.
Sunland, CA
This is the best type of pasta to use when making a carbonara. I make it at least once a week for my boyfriend. He loves it!