BY DAVINCI

DaVinci Bucatini: Premium real Italian pasta see more...

Bill B.
Lexington, NC
fan favorite with every bite cut to size to swirl around your fork delicious even with no sauce added with just butter alone you can get filled on these delicious noodle greatly made id buy them until they stopped making them
Alyssa D.
Fargo, ND
Had to try the bucatini after watching Rachael Ray saying it's one of her faves. I made the pasta with marinara and my famous meatballs and everyone loved it. The pasta has a great texture and was able to absorb the sauce and stand up to the meatballs.
Kimberly g.
Love pasta and this is one of them! It has such great texture unlike most brands. Plus it's from Italy so the ingredients are better for those who have gluten sensitivities. Overall the price is great for the quality of the product
Eduardo S.
Tucson, AZ
I like this product and it's good I would like it to be a little more cheaper than it is but it's a good product. The best pasta is the fettuccine Alfredo with chicken. You can also do a three chesse pasta with the noodles. I am very satisfied with the product.
Talena T.
Greenville, SC
Loooovvveeee this pasta! My go to for anything alfredo related which is probably 3 times a week atleast at my house (we love alfredo). The pasta is amazing, cooks well, and never tough. I am completely satisfied!
Dawn D.
Sunnyvale, CA
It's really difficult to find a bucatini in my area, and this is the brand that I found, like, and buy over and over again. Great for really wet and runny sauces.
Liv T.
I would highly recommend using these noodles. Unlike others noodles that get too soft and mushy these noodles are very well cooked and great in a pasta salad!
Kadisha R.
Metairie, LA
Great for everyday pasta dishes! You can really use this noodle in diversity. I myself add salt to almost everything so it's the perfect noodle for my sauce.
Sarah C.
This pasta was very affordable and very easy to use. The pasta took well to water and held up against becoming mushy. It didn't over cook easily.
Melissa G.
KANSAS CITY, MO
Just started using the noodles. I like that the sauce can go inside the hollow part of the noodle. They cook fast and taste great.