BY DAVINCI

Davinci Bowties Pasta: Premium real Italian pasta Al dente at its best 100% durum wheat semolina Kosher see more...

Casey S.
Pretty basic pasta. I love making my pasta salad with vegan mayo, cucumbers, peppers, and sharp cheddar. Mmm. Now I'm hungry! It's a pretty good value for the price you pay compared to other brands I must say. I would definitely buy it again!
Jessica B.
Mesa, AZ
One of the best pastas Davinci has besides the spaghetti!! you can make chicken Alfredo or tomato sauce, I have even made a cold Italian pasta with cucumbers. tomatoes, and Italian dressing! if you cook the noodles right then they will not get that film or weird taste! also a little salt when u are boiling that also helps
Farah S.
There is nothing bad to say about this pasta! It feels like great quality Bow tie pasta and tastes great too. No added salts or starches make it easy to boil and add to any hot sauce or cold pasta salad. I love bow ties so I always keep a box of this in my pantry!
Kerri T.
Cincinnati, OH
My kids love Davinci's "butterflies" pasta. Good taste - I like the sweetness that this product possesses. It's not overbearingly sweet, but enough that my kids happily ask for seconds... and thirds at dinner time!
Jamie Y.
Tastes good but seems to take a little longer than usual to cook. Would recommend. Good quality product. Plus, we love that it is organic as we are only buying organic and non-gmo pastas these days. Nice size
Kim S.
Gulfport
Having two little girls that love their noodle and Italian dressing we must get the bows lol! Very happy with these noodles and we always cook aldente and very satisfied overall. We've tried the other style noodles in the brand and always happy with them.
Amanda C.
Lindon, UT
I love Davinci pasta and this was no exception. The bowties cooked up well and they're a great value for the price. I would recommend this product, my family loves it.
Ashley D.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the versatility and fun of bow tie pasta. It goes with literally any meat, any cheese, and any sauce. My kids love the fun shape. The brand is a very good buy and I definitely recommend to others.
Bri G.
Fresno, CA
Bow tie pasta is my favorite, if cooked correctly the pasta comes out and tastes good. Davinci is always my choice when it comes to make pasta at home.
Emily S.
I had bought these the other day and love them. Very tasty and goes well with the pasta sauce we bought. We have even used these in a Mac and cheese.