BY DAVINCI

DaVinci Angel Hair Nests: 100% durum wheat semolina Kosher see more...

Ani S.
I use this in several ways . I make an Iraqi lentil soup with red lentils onions 2 nests olive oil and homemade chicken stock . You spice it with cumin . I use it also with a clam sauce . I love this product and after years of use I can highly recommend it.
Tyairnin L.
Glen Allen, VA
Best noodles I have ever used for a gathering! They weren't gross or distasteful. Loved them and would eat them by itself. Very fulfilling and hit you right in the spot.
krista c.
I LOVE THESE!!! I make chicken picatta a lot and these are the perfect little noodle nests! Sometimes I have a hard time judging how much pasta I need and I either make too much or not enough. I add one for each person to boiling water and I know I am cooking the right amount of pasta. There's always a box in my pantry!
Andrea P.
Hermiston, OR
Fun little "nests" make up a decent option of this yummy angel hair pasta! It's simple as pasta should be and not so ridiculously thin that the box comes pre-smashed into spaghettini and dust.. Also cooks slightly quicker than most box pastas, even for angel hair!
Samara S.
Dayton, OH
Angel hair is my favorite go to pasta and the fact they come in these "nest" is awesome. I like how each "nest" is the perfect single portion size making them a healthy choice for me because I'm. It cooking too much. They also cook just as fast as typical angel hair. Love this product!
Donna G.
Norton, VA
I really like these angle hair nests. Angle hair is our family favorite, and I use it at least once a week. This pasta is truly superior, and well worth the money. It is thinner or finer than any other I use and cooks up quickly.
Julia M.
I love this pasta! It tastes so good and because angle hair is a tiny noodle it cooks super fast which means less cooking time. This means I get to eat my meal sooner then a normal noodle! This pasta doesn't taste grainy it is simply perfect!
Sawyer W.
These are a fun pasta, I bought them to try. They were great to eat right after
preparation. However. they were not that great left over. Despite adding a little bit
of olive oil and sauce to them they still got pretty dry.
Lisa D.
I really like these, I cook a lot of pasta.. with a busy household like mine, I love the fact that you can just drop it in water and it's pretty much ready
Kyleen P.
Coeur D Alene, ID
I am oddly picky about pastas and I don't like that many but this stuff is amazing. The brand is good quality and this style of pasta alone is great!(: