BY DAVINCI

DaVinci Angel Hair Nests: 100% durum wheat semolina Kosher see more...

Samara S.
Dayton, OH
Angel hair is my favorite go to pasta and the fact they come in these "nest" is awesome. I like how each "nest" is the perfect single portion size making them a healthy choice for me because I'm. It cooking too much. They also cook just as fast as typical angel hair. Love this product!
Julia M.
I love this pasta! It tastes so good and because angle hair is a tiny noodle it cooks super fast which means less cooking time. This means I get to eat my meal sooner then a normal noodle! This pasta doesn't taste grainy it is simply perfect!
krista c.
I LOVE THESE!!! I make chicken picatta a lot and these are the perfect little noodle nests! Sometimes I have a hard time judging how much pasta I need and I either make too much or not enough. I add one for each person to boiling water and I know I am cooking the right amount of pasta. There's always a box in my pantry!
Andrea P.
Hermiston, OR
Fun little "nests" make up a decent option of this yummy angel hair pasta! It's simple as pasta should be and not so ridiculously thin that the box comes pre-smashed into spaghettini and dust.. Also cooks slightly quicker than most box pastas, even for angel hair!
Donna G.
Norton, VA
I really like these angle hair nests. Angle hair is our family favorite, and I use it at least once a week. This pasta is truly superior, and well worth the money. It is thinner or finer than any other I use and cooks up quickly.
Sawyer W.
These are a fun pasta, I bought them to try. They were great to eat right after
preparation. However. they were not that great left over. Despite adding a little bit
of olive oil and sauce to them they still got pretty dry.
Dalia B.
Laredo, TX
I love making pasta with sausage it is so delicious. And it's a very easy and simple dinner to make. I really recommend these noodles.
Kati F.
This variety of angel hair is a great option, although it is not my favorite brand they are still great for any Italian dinner!
Tammy O.
Honolulu, HI
My kids love the davinci angel hair nests easy to make and taste delicious been using this brand since i was little
anna p.
mableton, GA
You can never go wrong with Angel hair pasta. No matter what you throw in the pasta this brand is always the best.