BY DAVINCI

DaVinci Angel Hair: Premium real Italian pasta Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Angelica R.
I remember my mom always making my favorite Brasilian pasta growing up with this company's Angel hair pasta. It brings back happy times and is Sooooooo good. It's honestly great for multiple types of pastas!
Joselyn E.
Davinci angel hair pasta is a household favorite. Cooks to perfection every time and whatever protein or veggies I mix in with it makes the perfect main course that my family thanks me for.
Skyler C.
Tulsa , OK
This pasta cooks evenly and in a short amount of time. I have never had a bad experience buying this brand of pasta, and we choose DaVinci almost every time we buy pasta. It tastes good and never gets gummy.
denise a.
Simpsonville, SC
I only purchase angel hair pasta unless it is for mac n cheese. I honestly can't tell a difference in pasta noodles because they are always covered in a bold sauce. I usually will purchase the BOGO pasta. Nothing special to say about this particular brand
Samantha L.
Sacramento, CA
Angel hair pasta is always a personal favor for me. The texture of this pasta is wonderful! He cooks very quickly and the bite is soft. I always look for this brand!
Alisa V.
I love the DaVinci brands of pasta. The angel hair pasta for a family favorite. The pasta is good and doesn't clump together when cooked. My favorite is spaghetti and meat balls over the DaVinci Angel Hair Pasta.
Shannon R.
This pasta cooked well, yielding a nice texture and very good flavor. Like many angel hair pasta it is a little sticky if not sauces quickly. I have no complaints. I only gave this stars because my store brand pasta is just as good but a little less expensive.
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
This pasta is great. Oddly enough, it's not easy to find this brand of angel hair in my area. So, when I see it I buy it quickly. It cooks to perfection!
Michelle R.
Visalia, CA
This angel hair pasta is one of my all time favorites, the noodles come out perfect every time. There never sticky or mushy just the right tenderness.
Lindsey G.
Louisville, KY
Never disappoints - always perfect every time. I don't eat pasta often but when I do, I always buy name brand and DaVinci is one that never fails.