DAVIDsTEA Winter Favourites Set uploaded by Karina H.

BY DAVIDSTEA

Whether you're out playing in the snow or cozying up inside, no winter day is complete without a great cup of tea. And these 12 warm and comforting loose leaf blends are our cold weather favourites.Try Alpine Punch, Banana Nut Bread, Cardamom French Toast, Chocolate Macaroon, Cinnamon Rooibos Chai, Forever Nuts, Glitter& Gold, Hot Chocolate, Santa’s Secret, Spiced Apple, The Spice is Right and Toasted Walnut.

sam s.
Pawtucket , RI
Great sampling of cozy winter favorite teas. Eat little cup is enough to make 2 hot cups or 1 iced cup
ANGELA J.
absolutely love this product. I use it with the hydrating primer. Ive always used another foundation which is known for full coverage , but made my skin look a little old and dry . Using this foundation in conjunction with the hydrating primer works like a bomb. My skin is more radiant and the cover works well. Its almost perfect. I have acne scaring so I was even more impressed that I am so happy with this cover. Only thing is the price . Its a little on the pricey side .
Whitney K.
Duluth
David’s tea is just amazing. I always purposely pass this store at the mall multiple times just to get a free sample. I end up always getting something and my husband thinks I have an addiction.. is that real? Haha. Anyways tastes amazing. Can’t wait to try the winter set
Justyne E.
Uxbridge
I totally love this David’s Tea set! It has a great assortment of teas to try and the sample time are big enough that you can make a few cups of tea from each. A great price for so many teas to try! Really good flavours too!
Lora M.
Winnipeg, MB
A wonderful winter assortment for the family to share.Curl up by a fire and enjoy.Bought at Polo Park mall in Winnipeg.A simple pleasure.
Angela M.
Verona, ON
Great for sampling, enough to make a pot of tea for sharing. Its a good value, and the little tins are nice. Easy to gift too
Marym G.
Wow it is very beautiful, the best to get one of them, it feels very happy I love her very very and very beautiful color and
Mannat T.
It is really worth it and it’s packaging is also really cool . It’s a must have product which really suits your skin and also it’s dermatologically tested . The company is really cool and it’s a must have product which enhances your beauty....!!!!
Sonja S.
Winnipeg
My husband bought me a similar set a couple years ago while he was away climbing a mountain. He left it where I’d find it after he left as a “tea for every day I’m gone” thing. I found that making those teas everyday relaxed me so much. David’s invests so much in flavor profiles and I absolutely love their teas. Great value gift sets!
Megan S.
St johns, CA
Has anyone gotten these have never tried David's tea would love to try wanna know what you guys think first!
Mary V.
bay county
Who would actually try this?
D O.
Sandy R.
Long Beach , CA
Has anyone received these ?  How good are they ?