BY DAVIDSTEA

We love a classic martini as much as the next secret agent. But every once in a while – no judgment please – we just want a really good appletini, extra sour. We made an infusion so mouthpuckeringly satisfying, even Bond would approve. It’s packed with juicy apple, blackberry leaves and a dash of beetroot, so it steeps an eye-catching red. With its fresh and tangy green apple zip, it’s the ultimate summer cocktail.

This cocktail-inspired blend is packed in a beautiful paper box with a bright tropical print. Stock up on your favourite limited edition iced tea or give it as a gift!

Contains 85 g / 3 oz of tea.

Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
This is a really yummy tea and tastes great hot and iced. It is an herbal tea so it is not caffeinated. I really enjoy the flavour. I purchased 100g of it after trying in store. The value is quite good. I would repurchase it is great for the summer.
Khloe F.
I prefer cold tea so this is perfect for me and makes a great summer drink. If you make it warm in the winter it kind of mimics hot cider.