BY DAVIDSTEA

Tiffany G.
Saint Elmo
I love DavidsTea and this is no exception to how awesome this company is at making delicious teas! Just enough spice but not too much. I’m not generally a chai fan but this hits the spot!
MÉLISSA S.
Gatineau, QC
Davidstea is the place where I buy all of my tea. I’m mot an expert so I only judge on the taste and I’m never disappointed. The fact that they have a pumpkin flavour makes me really happy because it is good and I love everything pumpkin.
Allie S.
if you are looking for the perfect fall tea you have found it! the smell is absolutely amazing and it tastes even better! it even has cute little pumpkin pieces in it which just makes the experience that much better. Davids Tea never dissapoints and just one can lasts me forever!
Alison F.
Victoria, BC
A delicious twist on a chai blend! It just adds something a bit more fun to a classic tea. It even has cute little pumpkin shapes in it. A great black tea for fall. I would definitely buy again or give to someone as a gift in fall.
Sara G.
Kamloops, BC
Heavenly smell and taste! Just so creamy and sweet with the perfect pumpkin spice. This is a classic that I have to keep in my cupboard every fall, and in my travel mug every morning. Hands down my favourite Chai!!
Joy K.
I love almost all of their black teas, but this classic is always welcome in my mug! It’s a great flavour that’s strong and autumnal