Tiffany G.
Saint Elmo, IL
I love DavidsTea and this is no exception to how awesome this company is at making delicious teas! Just enough spice but not too much. I’m not generally a chai fan but this hits the spot!
sam s.
Pawtucket, RI
I’m basic and I love pumpkin everything. Rich black tea with the perfect amount of pumpkin spice. Makes a great latte
Jennifer T.
The davidstea pumpkin chai Great with brown sugar, or as a latte!! Always keep as a must have in my tea collection.
Samantha M.
Maple Ridge, BC
Don't let the word Chai scare you away! I am really not a huge fan of Chai like at all I think it's gross. When I went searching for a pumpkin year I ended up trying this black then with a scoop of brown sugar and milk which taste like a pumpkin pie. You can also have this as a latte and it's to die for the fun little pumpkin shapes are cute too. Best pumpkin tea iv had yet over several others
Amber D.
I love this! One of their seasonal teas and probably one of my favourites. Really tastes like pumpkin pie when you add some vanilla agave. The only downfall is that it can be oversteeped very quickly.
Gatineau, QC
Davidstea is the place where I buy all of my tea. I’m mot an expert so I only judge on the taste and I’m never disappointed. The fact that they have a pumpkin flavour makes me really happy because it is good and I love everything pumpkin.
Allie S.
if you are looking for the perfect fall tea you have found it! the smell is absolutely amazing and it tastes even better! it even has cute little pumpkin pieces in it which just makes the experience that much better. Davids Tea never dissapoints and just one can lasts me forever!
Sara G.
Kamloops, BC
Heavenly smell and taste! Just so creamy and sweet with the perfect pumpkin spice. This is a classic that I have to keep in my cupboard every fall, and in my travel mug every morning. Hands down my favourite Chai!!
Alison F.
Victoria, BC
A delicious twist on a chai blend! It just adds something a bit more fun to a classic tea. It even has cute little pumpkin shapes in it. A great black tea for fall. I would definitely buy again or give to someone as a gift in fall.
Angela M.
Kingston, ON
I do not like this tea, it has a VERY artificial flavor. Not my cup of tea, I prefer the pumpkin Matcha. Only buy this tea if you enjoy the artificial flavor