BY DAVIDSTEA

What happens when you mix chocolate, coffee beans, carob and cream? You get the richest, darkest, most satisfying drink around. That’s right – the Mudslide. You know it as a frozen cocktail made with vodka, coffee liqueur and Irish cream – maybe even a scoop of ice cream if you’re feeling wild. Our rooibos version tastes just as decadent, but won’t give you a sugar rush or a hangover. It’s rich, creamy and dangerously addictive. Just try to resist...

This cocktail-inspired blend is packed in a beautiful paper box with a bright tropical print. Stock up on your favourite limited edition iced tea or give it as a gift!

Contains 80 g / 2.8 oz of tea.

K e.
Sudbury, ON
This was one of the first teas I've tried from David's Tea. I personally don't prefer the chocolate teas, I'm more of a fruit gal. But my mom is huge on the chocolate teas and loves this one! It all just depends on what flavors you prefer.
sam s.
Pawtucket , RI
It was ok, it did taste exactly like a mudslide but I wasn’t head over heels in love with it
Alyssa C.
This is a pretty good and interesting tea. Now while I wouldn't say that it tastes just like drinking a really mudslide, it tastes pretty like it. I actually like this tea best made into a latte or with milk and a bit of Bailey's. Then it really does taste like a mud slide.