BY DAVIDSTEA

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Having tummy troubles? Nothing a little tea can’t handle. In Morocco, guests are served green tea with mint leaves and sugar as a sign of hospitality. But did you know it’s also commonly enjoyed as a digestif? Inspired by delicious Moroccan tea, this minty and revitalizing blend is the perfect way to unwind after a meal. Gunpowder green tea provides a delicate caffeine boost. Plus it’s got sweet spearmint and cool peppermint – herbs known to soothe and help with digestion. Fresh and five kinds of comforting, it’s a little taste of Morocco you’ll want to share with everyone.

Review (1)
Casey M.
Casey M.
Dundalk, ON
My favourite tea hands down. I am a big fan of mint flavour and this tea does not disappoint. I usually drink this in the morning because it contains caffeine so I've used to to replace my coffee. It gives me that refreshing boost in the morning and I adore it! It's discontinued now which is disappointing but you can still order it online. It's one of their less expensive teas and totally worth the buy.