DAVIDsTEA Moroccan Mint

Having tummy troubles? Nothing a little tea can’t handle. In Morocco, guests are served green tea with mint leaves and sugar as a sign of hospitality. But did you know it’s also commonly enjoyed as a digestif? Inspired by delicious Moroccan tea, this minty and revitalizing blend is the perfect way to unwind after a meal. Gunpowder green tea provides a delicate caffeine boost. Plus it’s got sweet spearmint and cool peppermint – herbs known to soothe and help with digestion. Fresh and five kinds of comforting, it’s a little taste of Morocco you’ll want to share with everyone.

Casey M.
Dundalk, ON
My favourite tea hands down. I am a big fan of mint flavour and this tea does not disappoint. I usually drink this in the morning because it contains caffeine so I've used to to replace my coffee. It gives me that refreshing boost in the morning and I adore it! It's discontinued now which is disappointing but you can still order it online. It's one of their less expensive teas and totally worth the buy.
Joy K.
So yummy! A great blend of mint and green tea and ‘exotic’ spices! This is also what I reach for when there is an upset tummy in the house.
cheralyn e.
Halifax, NS
Love this tea. Keeps me feeling refreshed, and at an affordable price. Really good for the winter months
Tania B.
It’s my favourite tea. It’s perfect for a digestion. It’s not expensive and the smell it’s so gooooood