DAVIDsTEA Mocha Matcha uploaded by Nicole P.DAVIDsTEA Mocha Matcha uploaded by Cherise1676 ..DAVIDsTEA Mocha Matcha uploaded by Nancy T.

BY DAVIDSTEA #4 in Matcha

This all-natural blend of stone-ground matcha and pure coconut nectar is the easiest, most convenient way to make your favourite green tea drinks. It’s already sweetened, so all you need to do is decide what you want to make. You can blend it with milk and ice for an amazing smoothie, froth it with milk for a latte, or add a spoonful to your next milkshake for a real treat. Looks like you’ve got some seriously tasty experimenting to do.

• Does anyone think this is better tasting alternative than drinkin...3 Answers
  • Would this be considered a ceremonial blend or cu... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this straight up powder or is it allocated to teabags? Does it...3 Answers
Itza F.
Cicero, IL
As a Matcha lover, brands and taste matter! The taste and texture is great and doesn’t have a bitter taste. Great with water or soy milk. Hot or ice works perfectly fine, if you are looking for something good with energy and ditch your coffee then go for matcha green tea!
Cherise1676 ..
Indianapolis, IN
Tried the new Hawaiian Punch Motcha today, I had such high expectations...it smelled delicious I just had to get some. Ohhhh boy was I disappointed and revolted. All I can think of when trying to describe the taste would be a frogs belly...I couldn't get more than two drinks in before having to pour it down the drain, thankfully I was able to return it and get a much better flavor.
Sarah D.
Williamsburg, VA
It is a very nice smooth flavor! I had been looking for a nice brand of Matcha for awhile. I love it to drink but I'm going to start trying different desert recipes with it soon!
Caitlin M.
I'm a huge matcha drinker and this is a great blend. Flavorful and smooth, this is a good option for seasoned matcha lovers as well as those new to the tea. I've even taken to making my own matcha with David's Tea's Matcha Maker....another fave from the Canadian brand!
Elizabeth C.
Van Nuys, CA
One of my favorite matchas! It's smooth and creamy and perfect in milkshakes. It's not super sugary which I like and it's not super grassy. It's my go to morning pick me up and it helps me start my day without making nauseous the way coffee does.
Lana P.
Brooklyn, NY
Love love love. This is what this matcha is all about. I like mine with almond milk and ice! It's refreshing and so healthy! (Did you know that a cup of match is the same as 10 of green tea?! Yea! I found out not long ago!)
Nichole B.
Halifax, MA
This is so yummy I find it in time I going to David's tea I rather enjoy all the flavors they have everything is different so if you're not a fan of one you'll def be a fan of another
Caitlin F.
I love David’s Tea and their matcha is no exception! I love making it into Lattes! It tastes so great and turns out amazing creamy that way too!
Tina M.
Such a full body flavor that replaces your morning cup of coffee. Love the smell and taste, keeps me energized and focused.
Jami T.
St Augustine, FL
This is good and can be used in smoothies, green tea frappé, and so much more. You can find uses for it on Pintrest
Natalie P.
Do I need a special mug to make this or just water poured on top in a regular mug?
Kari P.
Where is the best place to purchase this?
Sarah R.
Rosamond, CA
Is this like the iced geen tea late they sell at starbucks?
Rue A.
Is it as good as the Starbucks matcha?
Jess V.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Does anyone think this is better tasting alternative than drinking tea or coffee?