BY DAVIDSTEA #7 in Matcha

This all-natural blend of stone-ground matcha and pure coconut nectar is the easiest, most convenient way to make your favourite green tea drinks. It’s already sweetened, so all you need to do is decide what you want to make. You can blend it with milk and ice for an amazing smoothie, froth it with milk for a latte, or add a spoonful to your next milkshake for a real treat. Looks like you’ve got some seriously tasty experimenting to do.

Stephanie J.
Matcha gives me a great morning boost and it helps me drink less coffee. With Rich antioxidants you can't really go wrong with a cup of matcha tea. David's Tea is the best matcha tea that I've tried so far. In my opinion matcha taste really good and David's tea matcha taste better than other matchas that I've tried.
Hakim M.
Portland
Matcha has made its place in my morning routine. Matcha - green tea's big little sister is a great source of antioxidants and the energy in the mornings. It gives me my daily boost along with the mocha flavor 2 enhance my mood. DAVIDsTEA offers an assortment of matcha flavors that allow different people to experience the great benefits that matcha can bring. So, I would recommend this to anyone.
Kaitlyn G.
New Britain, CT
This matcha is by far the best one I’ve had. I will either get this one or peach. And if you’re feeling fancy mix with half lemonade to get a sweet refreshing drink with lasting energy.
Itzajana F.
Cicero, IL
As a Matcha lover, brands and taste matter! The taste and texture is great and doesn’t have a bitter taste. Great with water or soy milk. Hot or ice works perfectly fine, if you are looking for something good with energy and ditch your coffee then go for matcha green tea!
Wenqian L.
Brooklyn
I love his mocha matcha.. I mix it with smoothie tastes amazing! The package is very nice as always. I love the flavor. All of David’s tea products are amazing, I would definitely recommend it to others!
Sarah D.
Williamsburg, VA
It is a very nice smooth flavor! I had been looking for a nice brand of Matcha for awhile. I love it to drink but I'm going to start trying different desert recipes with it soon!
Christopher D.
Kissimmee, FL
I tried this and it does not have the normal bitterness I like with a matcha.

This would be good for a newbie but if you really enjoy it regularly I would go elsewhere.
Cherise1676 ..
Indianapolis, IN
Tried the new Hawaiian Punch Motcha today, I had such high expectations...it smelled delicious I just had to get some. Ohhhh boy was I disappointed and revolted. All I can think of when trying to describe the taste would be a frogs belly...I couldn't get more than two drinks in before having to pour it down the drain, thankfully I was able to return it and get a much better flavor.
Caitlin M.
Staff
I'm a huge matcha drinker and this is a great blend. Flavorful and smooth, this is a good option for seasoned matcha lovers as well as those new to the tea. I've even taken to making my own matcha with David's Tea's Matcha Maker....another fave from the Canadian brand!
Elizabeth C.
Van Nuys, CA
One of my favorite matchas! It's smooth and creamy and perfect in milkshakes. It's not super sugary which I like and it's not super grassy. It's my go to morning pick me up and it helps me start my day without making nauseous the way coffee does.
Natalie P.
Do I need a special mug to make this or just water poured on top in a regular mug?
Kari P.
Where is the best place to purchase this?
Sarah R.
Rosamond, CA
Is this like the iced geen tea late they sell at starbucks?
Rue A.
Is it as good as the Starbucks matcha?
Jess V.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Does anyone think this is better tasting alternative than drinking tea or coffee?