DAVIDsTEA - Mint Matcha uploaded by Lia V.DAVIDsTEA - Mint Matcha uploaded by Ariana R.DAVIDsTEA - Mint Matcha uploaded by Earth C.

BY DAVIDSTEA #13 in Matcha

Ariana R.
East Lansing, MI
DAVIDsTEA - Mint Matcha
Best matcha around! Even better than TEAVANA the mint flavor is not even too overpowering ✨ great value great price. New to Davids Tea, but will be a regular from now on :) THANK YOU DAVIDS TEA!
Earth C.
Bronx, NY
Diggable. I love it chilled and I add lemonade. Be sure to mix well, matcha greens can tricky. DAVIDsTEA - Mint Matcha
Megan P.
Strathmore, AB
Amazzziiinnnggggg. This is way better than what used to be my favourite mint tea. All matcha is really a higher price point but I don’t care. It is really one of my favourite matcha flavours. Try it. You won’t be disappointed. DAVIDsTEA - Mint Matcha
Rucheera P.
Edmonton, AB
Matcha tea is the current favourite these days . The kind of health benefits it gives , it should be drunk by everybody daily at least once. I love tea available in David's tea and this particular tea I purchased recently and loved it. It tastes really good and the aroma is soul churning. I would love to taste other flavours of matcha tea at Davids
Lia V.
Mississauga, ON
Was a little sceptical of the combo of matcha and mint, but was pleasantly surprised! My only criticism would be that i need a lot of the powder to get the strong matcha flavour that I prefer which leads me to constantly having to purchase more $ $ $
Elizabeth S.
I love this matcha! It’s so good and gives you a nice calm energy, without the jittery feeling of caffeine. I usually make it iced, but it’s also great when it’s hot!
Melisa A.
Scarborough, ON
This is my favourite Matcha from David's Tea. It's easy to make, you only have to add water to this one, no frothing required. It blends very well, I use it in smoothies all the time, and the mint flavour is very refreshing. I buy it every chance I get!
Melanie C.
Calgary , AB
This is what you use to make a virgin mojito! Mix a teaspoon of mint matcha in one ounce of warm water then add a can of lemon lime soda (I use diet soda) and add ice! Yummy!
Amanda S.
This is my go to for a flavored Matcha. It is so smooth by itself and I often add it to a vanilla or chocolate Instant Breakfast mix for an extra boost.
Jessica L.
Vancouver, BC
I don't normally go for flavour matchas but this one has a very light taste of mint that comes through as an aftertaste. Very nice.