BY DAVIDSTEA #1 in Cleanses & Detoxes

Need a system reboot? Got a new years resolution to live up to? Try this tasty blend of traditional ingredients, like rooibos, sencha, ginger, ginkgo, lemongrass, and juniper berries. Trust us, even buying it will make you feel like a new person. Not working? Just go back to bed.

Amber H.
Thorold , WY
It’s a good tea. It has a nice flavour. I received this tea #complimentary from Influenster. I would purchase it on my own. I didn’t use the tea long enough for it to be effective. It was just a two bag and done.
Tamara K.
Toronto, ON
This detox has a nice floral flavour to it. It's easy to drink and delicious.
I loved trying out David’s teas as I always have a great experience. I will absolutely buy this product again.
David’s tea just got a new customer (y)
Amy K.
Toronto, ON
These were so amazing! What a way to rejuvenate and kick start your health! I really did feel super healthy drinking these. Very strong wellness vibes.
Émilia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It’s a good flavourful tea! I would like to get more of it!! It’s really good!! It’s a one I’d recommend!!! And as far as it concerns the detox, i don’t really know coz I’ll have to get more to see effects
Casey M.
Dundalk, ON
I really enjoyed the Detox tea. It was very light and gave my body a break from all of the caffeine I usually put in it. I've paid a lot for detoxing teas and I feel that repeat use with this tea would give the same effect. I plan on purchasing more of this tea and making it a part of my daily routine. It has a great taste and would highly recommend.
Ariana R.
East Lansing, MI
This is a 5 Star just because of the description! “Need a system reboot? Try this traditional formula. Not working? Just go back to bed.” Brand has a sense of humor and great tea’s!!!!! Davids Tea green tea is a staple! DAVIDsTEA Detox
Kristen W.
Lac La Biche, AB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great flavor and I really enjoyed it. I love David’s Tea and have yet to be disappointed in any of their teas or products. I also think the price is very reasonable for the quality of tea. Will be buying more!
Eden M.
Scarborough, ON
I really liked the flavour of this product. It tasted amazing. I didn't notice any drastic detoxing benefits but that's better than having an emergency lol. I love how it was packaged, very cute. I wasn't afraid of it causing a mess or anything like that.
Caroline W.
Niagara Falls , ON
Lovely packaging with very tasty tea. They have a different flavour for everyone who has different tastes. Everyone is sure to find a tea they love!
Lopana S.
Markham , ON
Great green tea flavour! Love that I can control how strong the tea is. The green tea flavour tastes so natural.