BeveragesCoffee & TeaDAVIDsTEATea & InfusionsDAVIDsTEA
David’s Top 12 Tea Sampler, Loose Leaf Tea Gift Set, Assortment of 12 Fan Favourite Teas, 106 g / 38 oz (SP)

"When only the best will do, turn to this collection of our 12 most popular teas. It’s got a certified crowdpleaser for every taste and every occasion, all packed in a beautiful teal box that’s guaranteed to turn heads. Includes: Buddha’s Blend, Cinnamon Rooibos Chai, Cold 911, Cream of Earl Grey, Detox, Forever Nuts, Japanese Sencha, Just Peachy, Mother’s Little Helper, Strawberry Rhubarb Parfait, Super Ginger and The Skinny."

LOOSE LEAF TEA SAMPLER - This tea gift set includes a carefully curated selection of our 12 most popular teas and infusions. Each loose leaf tea comes packed in clear-topped tins so you can see all the amazing ingredients in your blend. Every tin holds enough to make approximately 1-2 cups of tea. All you need to do is scoop, steep, sip and fall head over heels.; QUALITY INGREDIENTS - Our lovingly crafted teas use bigger pieces, so you get a seriously full-flavoured cup every time. Made with premium ingredients from around the world, these blends were specially designed to energize, soothe, refresh, detoxify and satisfy your dessert cravings.; WIDE VARIETY - Our sampler contains a delicious assortment of teas that are perfect for sharing - Buddha’s Blend, Organic Cinnamon Rooibos Chai, Organic Cold 911, Organic Cream of Earl Grey, Organic Detox, Forever Nuts, Organic Japanese Sencha, Just Peachy, Organic Mother’s Little Helper, Strawberry Rhubarb Parfait, Organic Super Ginger and Organic The Skinny. With flavours ranging from fruity and floral to sweet and spicy, it’s guaranteed to have something for everyone.; PERFECT FOR HOLIDAY ENTERTAINING - Want to seriously impress your guests? Pair this collection of teas and infusions with your next holiday meal and prepare to watch them lose their minds with deliciousness. Serve them hot, iced or as a tasty tea latte. And with a certified crowdpleaser for every taste and occasion, it’s sure to be the star of any party.; GIFTABLE BOX - Packed in a gorgeous 100% recyclable box, this DAVIDsTEA David’s Top 12 Tea Sampler has been our most popular gifting item since it first launched in 2010. It’s the perfect gift for any hosting occasion, from gift exchange parties to epic holiday feasts. And if you’re searching for the ultimate corporate gift, this kit is a great way to treat your colleagues, employees or clients to something special. The best part? No wrapping required.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of DAVIDsTEA David’s Top 12 Tea Sampler, Loose Leaf Tea Gift Set, Assortment of 12 Fan Favourite Teas, 106 g / 3.8 oz (SP)!
Leah C.
Bethesda, MD
DAVIDsTEA David’s Top 12 Tea Sampler, Loose Leaf Tea Gift Set, Assortment of 12 Fan Favourite Teas, 106 g / 3.8 oz (SP) uploaded by Leah C.
WOW! These are such sweet and light teas. If you are new to tea and aren’t sure what to buy, this sampler is for you. Some of these are better with milk, but all of them taste great simply in water. Steeping times are included in a little booklet so you know exactly how to make each tea. Delicious!
Tamla F.
I love every tea and this gift that I came across this tea company through my job because we get an employee discount and when I found out about this company I’ve been buying tea from them every sense and this company is amazing Every T in there it’s so good there’s tea for everything!!’ The flavors are endless
Denise  G.
Received this David's Tea assortment as a Christmas gift from a Secret Santa. Never tried this brand before. Loved the tea, so much so, I have made a few more tea purchases from this company. If you aren't sure what you would like, the assortment is the way to go. There are quite a few to choose from.
Dominique L.
Evangeline Court
Received this as a gift and really love it. Initially i thought it would be 12 cups of tea, but it's proving to be 36 cups of tea!
Jazmine V.
Great price. Excellent packaging allows and you to sample 12 different types of teas. Gives a great amount of each tea so you don’t just have one cup of the sample.
Jennifer M.
Hamden, CT
I love David’s Tea! They always have such a wide variety to choose from so you can’t go wrong really. I really enjoyed the forever nuts, Buddha blend, and Caribbean blend so far. I am excited to try to the Chai blend and the chocolate covered strawberry which has bits of dried cranberry and dark and white chocolate in it 😍 I have plenty more to go and I know I won’t be disappointed. [product:davidstea-david’s-top-12-tea-sampler-loose-leaf-tea-gift-set-assortment-of-12-fan-favourite-teas-106-g-/-38-oz-sp]
Kati F.
Amherst, NY
I love David's Tea and this collection is no exception. this has a great variety of popular flsvors to try at a great value...without having to put much thought into what you're picking. The little tins are cute to reuse afterwards!
Joanna D.
Mount Cobb
Love David’s samplers. They’re great to have when offering tea to guests or as a gift.
Cecilia W.
Toronto, ON
Fantastic way to try out a few different teas if you’re new to the brand before buying the larger sizes. There’s a lot of popular teas here so you can’t go wrong. Good value for the price and they last you a long time, especially if you don’t fill up the perfect spoon (I usually do 1/2 spoonful). The mini tins are very cute and easy to use.
Bethany G.
Indianapolis, IN
This is such a fun way to sample so many great teas! I love Davids Tea in general, and this sample pack introduced me to a lot of fun teas. I really appreciated that some were caffeinated and others decaf. Also some were fruity and others more herbaceous. It’s a great mix!

Looking for your answer?