DAVIDsTEA Blueberry Muffin uploaded by Beth W.DAVIDsTEA Blueberry Muffin uploaded by Beth W.

BY DAVIDSTEA #22 in Muffins

Gayle K.
San Francisco, CA
This is one of my favorite teas ever. Its amazing hot or cold, but is especially excellent as a tea latte. I'm an avid Davids Tea fan, and have yet to be disappointed in the quality of there teas. The Blueberry Muffin is always consistently excellent.
Stacey B.
Boston
This tastes exactly like a blueberry muffin, and it's great iced or hot! It doesn't take long to get a good flavor but is also good if you leave it steeped.
Cortney E.
Poulsbo, WA
David’s Tea is my favorite tea brand, they gave so many flavors and they come in cute tin cans to keep your tea fresh.
sam s.
Pawtucket , RI
I love this flavor! Literally tastes like a blueberry muffin! Sweet and fruity and hearty
Ariel K.
Thornhill, ON
Wasn’t sure how I’d feel about this tea at first but it truly grew on me. I love adding milk to it. Even skim milk makes it taste creamy and delicious. Definitely a comfort tea to have in the morning or after a long day.
Melisa C.
Saint Joseph Du Lac, QC
I love the smell and taste of blueberry muffins in general so this one is a treat for me! It is good hot or cold. Either way! It really did meet my expectations, happy customer ! Would buy again, no doubt!
Tianna H.
This is a really awesome Tea and drink it cold all the time to me it taste like a blueberry muffin. If you have a sweet tea this tease for you and it saves you on Money. This product doesn't need to be improved and I would recommend everyone to try it
Sarah M.
Montreal, QC
This tea is a real treat! Perfect for a morning drink, it really does remind me of sweet blueberry muffins. Very soft blueberry aroma with comforting sweetness. I absolutely love this tea!
Beth W.
Sooo delicious! I got this today with sugar cane in. It is sweet, but not too sweet. I love the beautiful purple colour! DavidsTea is my favourite tea place, hands down!
Jessica B.
Kirkland lake , ON
Actually tastes like a blueberry muffin, turns the water purple. I just steep it in a tea bag or steeper for a few minutes.