BY DAVIDSTEA #2 in Health Stores

• This place sounds awesome. Have one in local mall. But it's a bit...4 Answers
Abby W.
Unionville, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I was really sad when I heard Teavana was closing because I had no clue where else to purchase quality loose leaf tea. A friend turned me onto David’s and I’m hooked! The packaging is top notch, the tea is reasonably priced and tastes phenomenal. Since there are no stores near me I decided to wing it and purchase online. I ordered the Buzz in hopes of replacing me beloved Red Bull with tea, I also ordered Serenity now and Ginger. The but two get one free tin promo was amazing. Cute tins labeled very well showing nutritional info on each tea. Did I mention you also get 3 FREE samples with your order? I go to try 6 teas when I purchased three!! Needless to say- I’ll be ordering more down the road.
Molly A.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am absolutely in love with this tea company! They really make tea fun and exciting for everyone! Going into their stores and being able to smell all the teas, try a cup to go, and learn a ton is a great experience. I was so happy to find a company like this that is so upbeat and fun! It's totally worth the price!
Pam C.
I absolutely adore David's Tea. I feel their tea has the strongest flavors compared to Teavanna or Argo. I love that most of their teas are available in bag or loose leaf form. Even their filter bags are better as they come in drawstring form, no tying off flimsy paper bag filters.
Ariana R.
East Lansing, MI
5 million stars out of 5. Hands down tastes better than the actual ice cream. HA and probably tons less calories.. I’m going to have to buy more than 100g than I️ have already bought... WHY IS DAVIDS TEA SO GOOD ❤️
Simone R.
Charleston, IL
DAVIDs has amazing customer service! As soon as I walked in, I was greeted with a welcoming spirits. The tea is also amazing. They have a plethora of teas to choose from. I tried the "Gaba Guava" tea on ice. It has a tropical, refreshing taste. It is not cheap, because it is of good quality. You will get your money's worth.
Danielle C.
Fountain Valley, CA
Pricey but worth it. You get a flavorful cup of tea every time you use it and the people who work at the store are very knowledgeable. The only thing is that their herbal teas usually have the better flavors than their black teas but they make really good iced teas so they are perfect for the summer
Katherine D.
Searcy, AR
Honestly where do I begin with this company. Anyone who I am friends with knows that I am a HUGE tea enthusiast and honestly this this store is amazing. First of all their tea Thermos's are the absolute best! They keep your tea hot (Not warm HOT) for HOURS after you put the water in. They have really great products, amazing sales and most of the time their stuff is waay cheaper than Teavana. The only major downside is that they dont have any in Arkansas

Jane L.
Worcester , MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
LOVE David's Tea!! I kind of miss the old style stores with the loose tea behind the counter, but it doesn't change the fact that they still have the best tea around. The most amazing flavors. I love the seasonal flavors too. And everyone who works there is super nice.
Katie M.
Austin, TX
David's Tea is my absolutely favorite tea company! I first discovered it when I was visiting California, and now I order my tea to Texas. I only wish there was a store in Austin, TX because I love being able to smell the teas in-store. Davids Tea has a great selection of all teas and i highly recommend checking them out!
Jill T.
San Antonio, TX
Davids tea is good if you are looking for unique flavors. They have a wide selection and there is bound to be something for everyone. My only complaint is that is gets expensive if you just want a typical green, black, sencha etc. I usually buy some fun flavors from davids and the others somewhere else.
Alison F.
Victoria, BC
What's your favourite Davids tea flavour?!
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan , AB
Have you tried this DAVIDsTEA flavour? Just Peachy 🍑
Georgia G.
San Jose, CA
This place sounds awesome. Have one in local mall. But it's a bit expensive. Wirth it?
Elizabeth R.
How good is the tea? I mean is it bitter or favorable.
Mandy R.
Calgary, AB
What flavour do you recommend. I'm a tetley orange pekoe or twinnings earl grey kind of girl. I tried the davids tea earl grey black tea and it was crazy strong and just not that great