BY DAVIDSTEA #2 in Health Stores

• This place sounds awesome. Have one in local mall. But it...4 Answers
Abby W.
Unionville, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I was really sad when I heard Teavana was closing because I had no clue where else to purchase quality loose leaf tea. A friend turned me onto David’s and I’m hooked! The packaging is top notch, the tea is reasonably priced and tastes phenomenal. Since there are no stores near me I decided to wing it and purchase online. I ordered the Buzz in hopes of replacing me beloved Red Bull with tea, I also ordered Serenity now and Ginger. The but two get one free tin promo was amazing. Cute tins labeled very well showing nutritional info on each tea. Did I mention you also get 3 FREE samples with your order? I go to try 6 teas when I purchased three!! Needless to say- I’ll be ordering more down the road.
Josephine M.
Love love LOOOOOVE David’s tea. No only will you receive the best customer service but the options of teas, samples and smells make this shopping trip an experience. They have amazing tea options. A tea for every occasion. All is delicious. I’m a big fan of going in and getting a soy latte w a dessert tea. Literally dessert in a cup
Julia D.
Worcester, MA
This tea shop really focuses on their taste and shopping experience! I love that the samples are unsweetened, and every employee I have interacted with has been incredibly enthusiastic and knowledgeable about the teas!!
I especially love the gift set samplers, they make PERFECT gifts for any kind of tea drinker!
Danielle C.
Fountain Valley, CA
Pricey but worth it. You get a flavorful cup of tea every time you use it and the people who work at the store are very knowledgeable. The only thing is that their herbal teas usually have the better flavors than their black teas but they make really good iced teas so they are perfect for the summer
Pam C.
I absolutely adore David's Tea. I feel their tea has the strongest flavors compared to Teavanna or Argo. I love that most of their teas are available in bag or loose leaf form. Even their filter bags are better as they come in drawstring form, no tying off flimsy paper bag filters.
Molly A.
Laurel, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am absolutely in love with this tea company! They really make tea fun and exciting for everyone! Going into their stores and being able to smell all the teas, try a cup to go, and learn a ton is a great experience. I was so happy to find a company like this that is so upbeat and fun! It's totally worth the price!
Allyson D.
I love teas from here! It's very very good quality and tastes amazing. I love tea and this is a perfect spot to get good tea, prices are sometimes pricey but it's worth it! 💖
Katie J.
Scarborough
My absolute favorite tea store!!! They have so many different options for everyone’s different taste. I’ve got so much tea from here and they always have a great deal going. My only complaint is that there’s no stores near Portland Maine. The closest one is something like a 3 hour drive unfortunately.
Simone R.
Charleston, IL
DAVIDs has amazing customer service! As soon as I walked in, I was greeted with a welcoming spirits. The tea is also amazing. They have a plethora of teas to choose from. I tried the "Gaba Guava" tea on ice. It has a tropical, refreshing taste. It is not cheap, because it is of good quality. You will get your money's worth.
Katherine D.
Searcy, AR
Honestly where do I begin with this company. Anyone who I am friends with knows that I am a HUGE tea enthusiast and honestly this this store is amazing. First of all their tea Thermos's are the absolute best! They keep your tea hot (Not warm HOT) for HOURS after you put the water in. They have really great products, amazing sales and most of the time their stuff is waay cheaper than Teavana. The only major downside is that they dont have any in Arkansas

Alison F.
Victoria, BC
What's your favourite Davids tea flavour?!
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Have you tried this DAVIDsTEA flavour? Just Peachy 🍑
Georgia G.
San Jose, CA
This place sounds awesome. Have one in local mall. But it's a bit expensive. Wirth it?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Where is this place at?
Elizabeth R.
How good is the tea? I mean is it bitter or favorable.