Davidson's Tea Davidson's Vanilla Cream Spice, Tea Bags, 100ct uploaded by Hallie P.

BY DAVIDSON'S TEA

Vanilla Cream Spice is a full-bodied herbal tea with the perfect match of rounded vanilla and sweet cinnamon. Features Malty smooth and chocolatey all at the same time Vanilla Cream Spice is perfect at the end of an evening meal with a dessert or as the dessert itself. Caffeine-Free/Herbal Certified Organic Certified Kosher Box - 100 Dimension - 5.5 x 9 x 2 in. Item Weight - 7.05 oz. Ingredients: Barley Cinnamon Chicory Chamomile Carob Rooibos and Natural flavor. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Hallie P.
Dayton, OH
Foodie Expert
 Davidson's Tea Davidson's Vanilla Cream Spice, Tea Bags, 100ct is one of my new favorite teas (The coconut vanilla is better imo and my absolute go to). It is so sweet and delicious with a hint of cinnamon. I was expecting the cinnamon to be stronger and wasn't sure if I would like it, but it is just right and tastes great. It will help your sweet tooth without needing to eat junk food. It is great for relaxing evenings, after dinner, or whenever you want some. I've had both the wrapped and unwrapped bags. The unwrapped is of course cheaper and works for me because I use tea tongs. The individually wrapped is more for if multiple people are using them, like in an office setting, and they also come with the tag that people are used to seeing on the bags. With all of the specials they have going on, I was able to get my unwrapped bags for less than 10 cents a bag shipped, so I call that a great deal! Just be on the lookout for their specials and deals.
Nina G.
Foodie Expert
Really good and the flavor is there. The perfect wake me up drink for the morning. Its good hot or cold.
Gwen M.
Gastonia, NC
This sounds really good, I love tea a lot, and vanilla as well as spicey tea like chai, this seems very similar to chai
Alyx M.
Foodie Expert
Is this tea naturally sweet?
Amanda H.
Where can I find this?
Odalis C.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
tastes good ? where I buy it ?