BY DAVIDSON'S TEA

Our most exclusive and widest selection of 100 assorted caffeine free and decaffeinated Classic teas. Perfect for table service or as a gift. Features Decaffeinated and Caffeine-Free Certified Organic Certified Kosher Count - 100 Dimension - 10.75 x 3 x 6 in. Item Weight - 1.15 lbs. Ingredients: Various ingredients included. see more...

Sarah C.
Oxford, MS
I love tea so much. I drink it every day and love to try new kinds, so little samplers like this are my best friend! It tastes good and I love that it's decaf because I can drink it at night before I go to sleep!
Crystal M.
Kansas City, MO
This is okay. Not sure impressed to be honest. It tastes okay. The package is super cute. Overall I would purchase again- but I wouldn't go out of my way. So I guess my answer eh. I eh about this product.