BY DAVIDSON'S TEA

A black tea based chai - our customers tell us that this chai is the best they have ever tasted. Features Using a malty Assam tea and a delicate balance of just the right organic spices. Serve with milk and/or sweetener. Contains Caffeine Certified Organic Certified Fair Trade Certified Kosher Box - 100 Dimension - 5.5 x 9 x 2 in. Item Weight - 7.05 oz. Ingredients: Black Tea Cinnamon Cloves Cardamom Orange Peel and Natural flavor. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Sarah D.
I've been looking for a good decaf chai in bulk, and I like Davidson's other teas.

This stuff - I don't know what the heck this stuff is. It tastes quite literally like dried lawn clippings. Like straw. It does not taste like rooibos, chamomile, cloves, cardamon, cinnamon and orange peel. It's the most god-awful not-chai I've ever tasted. I really wanted to like it but I simply could not; I tried two different cups and could not make myself finish either. I poured the tea down the drain and would like to return the entire box for a refund, but that's not allowed, so I'm stuck with my purchase.

I enjoy Davidson's teas. I love the Meyer Lemon and Bing Cherry flavors. Their French Vanilla is delicious. But this one? Eeeeeee-YUCK!

I didn't think I would have to road-test this flavor before buying in bulk, seeing how much I like all their other teas, but lesson learned and word to the wise. I'll look elsewhere for good herbal chai.
Lauren C.
Upon buying this chai, the organic threw me off. I was initially worried about the "organic" flavor I often find in buying certain teas, but this chai did not lack in any flavor categories! Thoroughly pleased with the product and would absolutely buy again.