David's Kosher Salt uploaded by Ani S.

BY DAVID'S KOSHER SALT #68 in Salt

David's Kosher Salt.
The versatile, gourmet salt of choice for kosher cooking-holiday time or any time. see more...

Ani S.
This is the perfect salt for cooking meat, sauces, salad dressings and so much more. The flavor it brings out is a natural delicious flavor. I buy it at wegmans and am 100% satisfied. I don't use it in baking.
Jessica P.
henrico, VA
definitely a good choice for me I tried to put some on my vegetables and it was a little chunky but I don't mind that at all. it goes well in soups, stews, bread, and so much more. can't beat Great Taste and kosher!
S Z.
All purpose salt! This is great and of course a must haves. Great product !!!!! Would definitely recommend to all my friends and family !!!! Go out and try some !! Great stuff !!!!!!
Colleen M.
Don't use regular pressed salt ever again or the pressed kosher salt other companies sell. This is perfect for meats especially.
Sadie J.
This salt tasted great and it's has nice big pieces. I agree with the previous reviewer, it is a good choice for meats.
Alicia G.
Humboldt, TN
Never used this product but have seen it. As a jok my mother bought some for my son in law because his name is david
Shaqueesha W.
Cordova, TN
I love this salt and I would cook with it all the time. But my husband loves to try new things
Yesenia P.
Esta sal esta riquisima se las recomiendo les fascinara al cien la deven de tratar