David's Kosher Salt uploaded by Ani S.

BY DAVID'S KOSHER SALT

David's Kosher Salt.
The versatile, gourmet salt of choice for kosher cooking-holiday time or any time. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jessica P.
henrico, VA
Foodie Expert
definitely a good choice for me I tried to put some on my vegetables and it was a little chunky but I don't mind that at all. it goes well in soups, stews, bread, and so much more. can't beat Great Taste and kosher!
S Z.
Foodie Expert
All purpose salt! This is great and of course a must haves. Great product !!!!! Would definitely recommend to all my friends and family !!!! Go out and try some !! Great stuff !!!!!!
Sadie J.
Foodie Expert
This salt tasted great and it's has nice big pieces. I agree with the previous reviewer, it is a good choice for meats.
Colleen M.
Foodie Expert
Don't use regular pressed salt ever again or the pressed kosher salt other companies sell. This is perfect for meats especially.
Shaqueesha W.
Cordova, TN
Foodie Expert
I love this salt and I would cook with it all the time. But my husband loves to try new things
Alicia G.
Humboldt, TN
Never used this product but have seen it. As a jok my mother bought some for my son in law because his name is david
Yesenia P.
Foodie Expert
Esta sal esta riquisima se las recomiendo les fascinara al cien la deven de tratar
Ani S.
Foodie Expert
This is the perfect salt for cooking meat, sauces, salad dressings and so much more. The flavor it brings out is a natural delicious flavor. I buy it at wegmans and am 100% satisfied. I don't use it in baking.