BY DAVID'S DELI #77 in Bagels

Dana S.
Brownsville, WI
David's bagels are my go to for bagels with breakfast. They usually trend at about $1.99 at my local grocery store so I can get them for a reasonable price and get them in a bigger quantity. My favorite is the blueberry or chocolate but plan works great too.
Marie S.
no where
David's Deli Plain 5 Ct Bagels 14.25 Oz Bag it has amazing flavor variegations of the flavor and I bought it at my local grocery store and I think it is very healthy for you and I would recommend this anyone who weds an on the go quick snack
Ashley C.
This bagel gets kind of stale quickly, however they are great toasted with cream cheese on them. I buy them and put them in the fridge at work for breakfast. They are refrigerated which I feel always makes bread products taste a little dryer, but when toasting it anyways it doesn't matter. I always find them super affordable at Wal-Mart. There low price is what made me initially buy them.
Ashley H.
Coon Rapids, MN
I am always able to find these bagel's in my local store so its a easy choice since my husband hates the onion flavored bagels and the sweet ones as well. Very versatile bagels! :)
Sussan C.
Lakewood, CO
REALMENTE RECOMENDABLES SON MUY BLANDITOS Y RICOS , SON FACILES DE ENCONTRAR EN SUPER MERCADOS .SON LOS FAVORITOS DE MI ESPOSO
Yesenia B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Great with cream cheese makes a great morning breakfast I prefer plain bagel and goes better with any topping of your choice.
Nikki D.
Rincon, GA
These are great for making quick snack and sandwiches. Probably have a little too much sugar for some, but still taste great
Brittany O.
Hopkins, MN
These bagels are a must have in my house. My son will eat these every morning with cream cheese and jelly....
Melissa F.
Nope, not a fan at all. Thought I'd give these a try and yuck! Never again!!
Shakira W.
These are really good . I tend to make sandwiches with these and they are better than just regular bread and it's not all that plain tasting .