Elise B.
Charlotte, MI

Why all the hate? I have had several really wonderful experiences at several different David's Bridal stores.

Abby W.
Abby W.
Unionville, MI
1 year, 5 months ago
It really depends on the situation. I've heard countless horror stories about the local store I got my dress from. I had a horrid experience and ended up getting 20% off my dress after fighting for 3 weeks with corporate about training people properly and not leaving the door wide open for the world to see my under garments.
Molly Y.
Molly Y.
2 years, 5 months ago
I think it depends on which city you go to and which employees help you. That kind of stuff is different in literally every store ever.
Nydia Fry M.
Nydia Fry M.
2 years, 5 months ago
I think it honestly depends on who is assisting you. The first time I ever went to one, was over 4 years ago and I HATED it. I decided to go again last month for my own wedding, and my experience was amazing. I was paired with a wonderful consultant who helped me find THE dress. Do not be afraid to switch consultants if you feel the one you were assigned isn't helping you.
Ashley R.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Mentor, OH
3 years ago
People like to "hate" on big/national stores, I guess. Everyone has different experiences and opinions.
Krista S.
Krista S.
3 years, 2 months ago
All stores are not created equally. It's difficult being a bride to be and wanting to find the dress you will say "I do" in. Sometimes the workers aren't up to the daunting yet rewarding task of helping you.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Baker City, OR
3 years, 5 months ago
I think it all depends on the person working. I've had a wonderful experience with a worker there and a horrible one.
heather h.
heather h.
Milton, FL
3 years, 6 months ago
I think its a wonderful store to get a wedding gown!
Kyleigh W.
Kyleigh W.
Lansing, MI
3 years, 7 months ago
When I initially purchased my dress I felt really pressured and like I made the wrong decision. I went back and they let me try my dress on again and look at new dresses and have been super helpful ever since my first experience with them.
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Biggs, CA
3 years, 7 months ago
I was really surprised to read all the hate, too. My experience was amazing, and they were super helpful on every visit. My bridesmaids needed special alterations that completely changed the structure of the dress, and it was done promptly and well. My flower girl grew and needed a bigger sized dress, which was exchanged with no hassle or additional cost. Everything was perfect, and I was SO happy.