Elise B.
Elise B.
Charlotte, MI

Why all the hate? I have had several really wonderful experiences at several different David's Bridal stores.
Abby W.
Abby W.
June 9, 2016, 4:55 p.m.
It really depends on the situation. I've heard countless horror stories about the local store I got my dress from. I had a horrid experience and ended up getting 20% off my dress after fighting for 3 weeks with corporate about training people properly and not leaving the door wide open for the world to see my under garments.
Molly Y.
Molly Y.
June 12, 2015, 11:23 a.m.
I think it depends on which city you go to and which employees help you. That kind of stuff is different in literally every store ever.
Nydia Fry M.
Nydia Fry M.
June 10, 2015, 7:24 p.m.
I think it honestly depends on who is assisting you. The first time I ever went to one, was over 4 years ago and I HATED it. I decided to go again last month for my own wedding, and my experience was amazing. I was paired with a wonderful consultant who helped me find THE dress. Do not be afraid to switch consultants if you feel the one you were assigned isn't helping you.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Nov. 12, 2014, 5:39 p.m.
People like to "hate" on big/national stores, I guess. Everyone has different experiences and opinions.
Krista S.
Krista S.
Sept. 15, 2014, 4:56 p.m.
All stores are not created equally. It's difficult being a bride to be and wanting to find the dress you will say "I do" in. Sometimes the workers aren't up to the daunting yet rewarding task of helping you.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
June 8, 2014, 10:38 p.m.
I think it all depends on the person working. I've had a wonderful experience with a worker there and a horrible one.
heather h.
heather h.
May 19, 2014, 3:35 p.m.
I think its a wonderful store to get a wedding gown!
Kyleigh W.
Kyleigh W.
April 25, 2014, 11:46 a.m.
When I initially purchased my dress I felt really pressured and like I made the wrong decision. I went back and they let me try my dress on again and look at new dresses and have been super helpful ever since my first experience with them.
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
April 17, 2014, 4:31 a.m.
I was really surprised to read all the hate, too. My experience was amazing, and they were super helpful on every visit. My bridesmaids needed special alterations that completely changed the structure of the dress, and it was done promptly and well. My flower girl grew and needed a bigger sized dress, which was exchanged with no hassle or additional cost. Everything was perfect, and I was SO happy.
Nikkie P.
Nikkie P.
Feb. 11, 2014, 1:49 a.m.
You are right I have been to a few different David's bridal stores & never had a problem..I LOVE THEM my dress & bridesmaid dresses were amazing just perfect 💗
Brie H.
Brie H.
Feb. 1, 2014, 1 a.m.
I'm not sure, I've been to DB twice, once for my own wedding, and once for another friend's, and I've never had a problem. I honestly think it depends upon location.
Christine C.
Christine C.
Jan. 26, 2014, 6:47 p.m.
I think some of the stores, and some of the assistants are probably great and helpful. In my store they couldn't be bothered to help unless I was going to buy it at that moment. They didn't care what I was looking for either.
Marki B.
Marki B.
Jan. 12, 2014, 7:16 a.m.
RIGHT! I love this store!!!
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Dec. 15, 2013, 9:04 a.m.
I've only had great experiences too! The one thing that I don't love is how they can be kinda pushy. I feel like sometimes they're more worried about getting their commission than getting you into a dress you love.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Nov. 20, 2013, 3:17 a.m.
I had a really awful experience which was primarily due to the consultant, but I do think that some of the policies in place do not support good experiences.
Mickie H.
Mickie H.
Nov. 13, 2013, 2:32 p.m.
I have been in 3 weddings, not including my own. All of them had SOME type of issue. A friend of mine had alterations done that were terrible! I went elsewhere for mine. I gave them an "okay" review because they weren't terrible experiences, but definitely could have been better.
Monica G.
Monica G.
Nov. 5, 2013, 7:13 p.m.
I am not sure why all the hate towards David's Bridal customer service. I had a wonderful experience! They were extremely accommodating and I didn't even make an appointment.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Oct. 29, 2013, 6:46 p.m.
I guess it depends on the store and the day you go. Mine was always understaffed and they never really give me the quality time that I deserved due to spending so much money. I felt they were very insensitive to the situation. Not only did I buy my wedding dress there, but all of my bridesmaids, and flower girl dresses. You are talking about a lot of money. Where has customer service gone?
Miranda P.
Miranda P.
Oct. 22, 2013, 2:27 p.m.
I don't get the negativity either! I got my wedding dress here and had a wonderful experience! I also just bought my military ball gown here and had another great experience! I love their selection and how they run things. No complaints.

Join Now