Sophia E.
Sophia E.
San Diego, CA

What is the experience here like?
catherine g.
catherine g.
Sept. 12, 2015, 11:32 p.m.
Great. no problems
Missy W.
Missy W.
June 17, 2015, 12:58 a.m.
I had a wonderful experience, very helpful
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
June 11, 2015, 11:54 a.m.
I didn't have the best experience here. The first time I went in a few years ago, we just wanted to look at their hair pieces and they wouldn't let us come in without an appointment. A few years later we went back and the sales people that work there are pushy, the dresses were so dirty that I wouldn't have tried them on if someone paid me to and there wasn't much of a great selection that appealed to what we were looking for. Also, the bride called ahead to see if they had a few of the dresses she was looking for, the person she spoke to told her yes and when we got to the store, they didn't have any of the dresses she asked about. They didn't even carry that line.
Blair W.
Blair W.
May 5, 2015, 1:57 p.m.
I agree, they are super pushy. I would recommend it as a place to start but let the salesperson know you are just looking today.
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Sept. 12, 2014, 5:06 p.m.
I went here to look for a dress when I was looking, & they were VERY pushy. I do not like this. I like to look at what I want, and find what I want.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Sept. 11, 2014, 1:33 p.m.
The one that I went to honestly wasn't anything special...I was hoping that they would make me feel like a princess, or at least try to make me feel special but they really didn't...it was just like they were showing me clothes and switching them out when I didn't like them...I wouldn't really recommend it at all.
Victoria J.
Victoria J.
Sept. 10, 2014, 10:55 a.m.
Mediocre at best I would say... nothing special... if you want great treatment, go to Kleinfields in NYC... they are fantastic!
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Sept. 5, 2014, 7:16 p.m.
Very friendly atmosphere, the customer service was great, and there are lots of dresses for any occasion.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Sept. 5, 2014, 12:34 a.m.
I felt like they weren't helpful until you searched around and found someone. They greet you at the door and then leave you alone unless you are on the wedding dress side.
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Aug. 27, 2014, 5:44 p.m.
My experience was alright. Only thing that ticked me off is they ask what your budget is and then constantly bring you dresses that are way over that amount
Corrine K.
Corrine K.
Aug. 25, 2014, 7:51 p.m.
Horrible. the only good thing was they had a variety of dresses and colors.
Donna C.
Donna C.
Aug. 24, 2014, 9:11 p.m.
Ours is ok. A friend is having her wedding next summer. She went there to inquire about two 22W dresses, and the two saleswomen laughed at her, and told her to find new bridesmaids. Devastated her to say the least!
Kassie G.
Kassie G.
Aug. 17, 2014, 8:27 p.m.
They are really nice and super helpful here defiantly recommend using them for any dress you need!
Keishla R.
Keishla R.
July 29, 2014, 10:31 a.m.
I had a great experience! I went to two different locations and everyone was very nice. I didn't make an appointment and I still got the attention needed, they helped me find a dress within my budget and they were very patient as well.
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
July 28, 2014, 12:35 p.m.
My experience at the West Los Angeles location I felt was lacking some one to one. I know it's a chain store, but it doesn't mean that they have a discount on their dresses, so I feel that they should help me out a bit since, the dress that carry are also designer brands.
Lori-Ann T.
Lori-Ann T.
July 28, 2014, 11:33 a.m.
I've only been to the location on 23rd St, so I can only comment on my experience here. They were accommodating for myself and my MOH, and bridesmaids when we were choosing bridesmaid/MOH dresses. The sales girl was not too pushy and gave good recommendations when we couldn't agree. I had to special order the sizes for some of my bridesmaids because the sizes weren't available in store, but they arrived in a timely manner. Don't go in looking for something couture or to have a catered boutique experience. It is a chain store, a step up from Macy's or JC Penney.

Join Now