Sophia E.
San Diego, CA

What is the experience here like?

catherine g.
Missy W.
Missy W.
Jacksonville, FL
2 years, 5 months ago
I had a wonderful experience, very helpful
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Johnsburg, IL
2 years, 5 months ago
I didn't have the best experience here. The first time I went in a few years ago, we just wanted to look at their hair pieces and they wouldn't let us come in without an appointment. A few years later we went back and the sales people that work there are pushy, the dresses were so dirty that I wouldn't have tried them on if someone paid me to and there wasn't much of a great selection that appealed to what we were looking for. Also, the bride called ahead to see if they had a few of the dresses she was looking for, the person she spoke to told her yes and when we got to the store, they didn't have any of the dresses she asked about. They didn't even carry that line.
Blair W.
Blair W.
Maplewood, MN
2 years, 6 months ago
I agree, they are super pushy. I would recommend it as a place to start but let the salesperson know you are just looking today.
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Nitro, WV
3 years, 2 months ago
I went here to look for a dress when I was looking, & they were VERY pushy. I do not like this. I like to look at what I want, and find what I want.
Emily F.
Emily F.
3 years, 2 months ago
The one that I went to honestly wasn't anything special...I was hoping that they would make me feel like a princess, or at least try to make me feel special but they really didn't...it was just like they were showing me clothes and switching them out when I didn't like them...I wouldn't really recommend it at all.
Victoria J.
Victoria J.
Caldwell, NJ
3 years, 2 months ago
Mediocre at best I would say... nothing special... if you want great treatment, go to Kleinfields in NYC... they are fantastic!
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Scott AFB, Illinois
3 years, 2 months ago
Very friendly atmosphere, the customer service was great, and there are lots of dresses for any occasion.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
BETHLEHEM, PA
3 years, 2 months ago
I felt like they weren't helpful until you searched around and found someone. They greet you at the door and then leave you alone unless you are on the wedding dress side.
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Park City, KS
3 years, 2 months ago
My experience was alright. Only thing that ticked me off is they ask what your budget is and then constantly bring you dresses that are way over that amount