Carolyn S.

How is customer service? Anyone have a not so good experience? Also how fast are they to scheduling appointments?

Andrea D.
Andrea D.
1 year, 4 months ago
The customer service will vary by store. I walked right in with a friend for prom dresses and they were just as adorable as any other shop.
Abby W.
Abby W.
Unionville, MI
1 year, 5 months ago
I had a bad experience. I scheduled an appointment, arrived on time and had to wait for my consultant. She has another bride and rushed me. I was limited to the number of dresses I could try on. I felt like a number and not a person that day. I did end up getting my dress there because it was beautiful and in my budget but I did not deal with DB any further after that.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Nashville, NC
1 year, 11 months ago
It all depends on which one you go to, honestly. one in Raleigh, NC was decent. nice people but the way they do things. .. I wouldn't give them 5 stars.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Fresno, CA
2 years, 5 months ago
I walked right in with no appointment and was able to try on dresses right away. As for customer service they didn't like that I only wanted to try on one style that they had.
Melina L.
Melina L.
Conyers, GA
4 years ago
Appt. scheduling is pretty quick.. when we were looking for bridesmaids' dresses we happened to just walk in one and were helped out without appt. but I think that also depends on whether is "wedding season" as to whether they would do that. Customer experience was pretty good. the lady was fun and helpful. We didn't feel rushed or anything of that sort. Be sure to schedule appt. pretty early because if your dress needs alterations it's about 12 weeks' worth of wait for alteration to come back.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Glendale, AZ
4 years ago
I never made an appointment. I just walked in. LOL. I think wtih the appointments they only actually schedule like 30-45 mins with you. I think people are so caught up with shows like Say Yes To The Dress, that they think they will have a personal experience like that at Davids Bridal - when it isn't like that unless you go to a high end store such as the ones on SYTTD.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Pennsauken, NJ
4 years, 2 months ago
Well...everyone has been very nice to me there, but the assistant we had was not knowledgeable about colors and it caused a mistake in our order because of that. Also, we walked right in and didn't even need an appointment!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
west point, IA
4 years, 2 months ago
I've always had amazing service at the DB shops here in Iowa AND they have taken me several times without an apt for bridesmaid dresses... For bridal we've always gotten in with as little as a days notice.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Amarillo, TX
4 years, 2 months ago
Their customer service is terrible. The only reason to go to DB is if their are no other bridal shops within a 200 mile radius.....&yes, it would be worth the 200 mile trip to get better service!
Aida G.
Aida G.
4 years, 2 months ago
I was treated very nice didn't need an appt