Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Winter Garden, FL

Did you have trouble with David's Bridal calling you a lot after you signed up for a contest with them and specifically said do not contact for other purposes?
Mariss W.
Mariss W.
Oct. 20, 2015, 9:59 p.m.
Yes! I got calls for a long time and the emails never stopped, even when you try to unsubscribe
 Elizabeth g.
Elizabeth g.
July 16, 2015, 1:15 p.m.
I didn't get calls but I get emails like crazy xP
Amber L.
Amber L.
Sept. 3, 2013, 4:21 a.m.
I used to work there and because the consultants make commission and get fired if they don't, the company tells the associates they have to make so many calls to their brides or customers to stay in contact with them. This is in hopes that the customer will come back to buy her bridesmaids dresses and all the other things she needs with her original consultant. Part of it is marketing part of it is suppose to be keeping that relationship going with your bride. Most consultants I've seen hate it and don't make the calls personal which make it a miserable experience for both the consultant and the bride.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
May 21, 2013, 4:49 p.m.
OMG...they will not leave me alone! My wedding is a year from now and they're already hounding me about bridesmaids dresses. and there's always some 'sale' which I'm sure is bogus.
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
May 14, 2013, 10:44 p.m.
This happened to my sister! They kept calling and leaving her messages saying she had won different contests. She never answered/returned the phone calls. Eventually they stopped harassing her. . . . she didn't even purchase her dress from them. She just stop at one of the David's Bridal store for maybe 20 minutes to look around one day.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
May 9, 2013, 10:43 p.m.
Yes! They called me nonstop for weeks and even sent me text messages on top of daily emails! It did subside after awhile but for several weeks I thought I was going to pull my hair out.
Pamela D.
Pamela D.
April 6, 2013, 8:37 p.m.
Yes I had this problem. In fact, they were still calling me six months after my wedding. I told them that I was not interested and would like them to stop calling me. They were very rude about it! I actually changed my phone number because it was getting annoying.
Kristin P.
Kristin P.
March 7, 2013, 2:07 p.m.
I sure did. All kinds of "free honeymoons" and stuff like that. SO mad they shared my number. I had to block the calls from some of them because even when I asked them to stop, they wouldn't stop calling!

Join Now