BY DAVID'S BRIDAL

Feel beautiful and have the wedding of your dreams! #BeYourOwnBride with David's Bridal and find the unique wedding dress to match your style and budget.

• I'm debating on working here as a seamstress. Has anyone ...1 Answers
  • Have you been inside David's Bridal?38 Answers
  • Wish there was one located in MS!! 14 Answers
David's Bridal
  • "This is where you can get wedding dresses, prom dresses, bridesmaid dresses and suits plus alot of other stuff....but they are quiet expensive! " in 405 reviews
  • "I heard bad things about David's Bridal from my wedding planner regarding customer service, but when I went with my two girlfriends, the employees were very attentive and really listened to my opinion and what I was looking for." in 152 reviews
  • "and she found her dress there all we need to do is get the looking for bridesmaid dresses there but they are very helpful didn't act rude at all" in 141 reviews
  • "I have gotten many a bridesmaids dresses from here and they are always affordable and come in many colors which is great " in 114 reviews
  • "They have alot of affordable dresses but something about them just wasn't for me and I did not have a very helpful staff " in 77 reviews
Haley B.
Tyler, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I almost didn’t review this because that meant that I had to at least give it one star. I had an AWFUL experience buying my wedding dress here. I walk in and the first thing they want me to do is apply for a credit card. BEFORE I EVEN LOOKED AT THE DRESSES. I should have known right from the start that they were just out for my money. The lady “helping” me was also very rude. She completely ignored what I told her I did and didn’t want in a dress, she was rude to my friends and family, and she even told me I had a big butt. Moving along with the story, I found my perfect dress. I fell in love with it. The exact dress I tried on fit perfectly. The lady helping me pushed and pushed me to get a bigger size. Thankfully, I listened to my own instincts on that one and stuck with the one I had on. After paying for the dress but leaving it at the store, I went back for alterations. I was told at my first appointment that alterations would be free. After the 2nd fitting (where the seamstress told me the dress fit perfectly by the way), I was told that the alterations just to put a few buttons to snap my train up would be almost $200. This is after I’ve already spent $1200 on the dress, veil, bra, petticoat, and forever box. Even though I had been told I would be getting free alterations, I swiped my card anyway. But yes I did mention that I was told they would be free. They told me I was wrong. Keep in mind, not once has this dress left the store. It’s been in this store the whole time. Fast forward to 2 months before the wedding. My fiancé cheats on me and the engagement is over. I call up to David’s Bridal to see if I can just get my money back because 1. The dress had never left the store and 2. The alterations hadn’t started yet. Mind you, I’m bawling as I’m calling up there. They rudely tell me that they don’t do returns and I should “just go try to sell it to someone else or something”. So I still have to go up there to pick up the dress. They were rude yet again and took forever finding it. 2 years later I’m in the same David’s bridal with a bride friend and my EXACT dress is hanging there with the same price tag. It had been 2 years and they hadn’t changed any styles or even marked it down. Bottom line: I HATED my experience with David’s bridal and I will never spend another cent there.
Kayla S.
Clarksville, TN
While it made things easier for my bridesmaids to get their dresses no matter what state they were in, I was not impressed how things went as a bride when it came to my dress. I was torn between two dresses and decided to go with the dress that I was told would cost less to be altered. Come to find out they have a price list for every dress in store that can tell you exactly how much each alteration is going to cost and the sales associate could have found out exactly how much alterations would be. When it came to alterations, I was called the day I was suppose to pick my dress up, two weeks before my wedding, to tell me that my dress wasn’t altered yet, because they were running behind on other dresses and my dress was “low priority”. I was suppose to leave the following weekend because my wedding was taking place in my home state, because my husband is military and we were living in the state he was stationed at. I will never purchase from David’s bridal again.
Marie N.
Newport, RI
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I went into David’s Bridal to look for my prom dress, truly on a whim. It was my first time ever being in the store and I was immediately welcomed. I wasn’t originally planning on even trying on dresses, I honestly didn’t think that I would have many options to try on in my size. I was so wrong. I quickly found about ten dresses I wanted and would be able to try on and my stylist found one more that she thought I would like. I ended up having four dresses that I loved and fit me well. Then I tried on my final dress. I fell in love with it and am happy to say that will be my prom dress. It’s something I will be able to wear to anything where a ballgown is appropriate. I’m absolutely in love and everyone was so helpful and kind. I will absolutely be shopping at David’s Bridal again whenever I need my next ballgown.
Hannah L.
Kingston
I have not been a bride, but came with my sister-in-law during her process. The people were great and they had great attitudes and options! Also once we started trying on bridesmaids dresses the woman was super helpful at making sure our material didn’t clash with the brides dress! It was a fun experience! Also love that the same woman was with us from the beginning so she really got to know the bride and her wants!
Mariel G.
San Antonio, TX
It's good for brides on a budget and I do appreciate the hard working salespeople, but I really did feel pressured to get my dress from the store managers here. And while some of their dresses would work out great for budget brides, some of their newer collections cost more than boutique styles!!! And the quality does not match up either.
Kimberly🌙 K.
orlando
I got my prom dress here back in 2015 and the shopping experience was not that great, they were very “Hurry up and Buy” and I felt like they didn’t really care for what I wanted and the plus size selection wasn’t that big. Though I did end up getting the dress I wanted I just felt like the environment was very judgemental and snobby.
Samantha H.
Grain Valley, MO
I got married in 2014, and David's Bridal is where we purchased my dress, veil, and bridesmaid dresses. I am plus size with a larger chest, which was the toughest thing about finding a dress for me. I wanted to feel pretty but I also didn't want to have anything too revealing nor too matronly. Every other place I went to were not very accommodating to my size and generally made me feel bad about being plus size. Every time I tried dresses at David's Bridal in Independence, Missouri they made me feel just as much as a bride as the thinner gals. Every time I came out of the dressing room the ladies that worked there "ooo'd and ahh'd" and made me feel so pretty and special. There were many plus size options for me and I ended up finding the perfect dress. The one I chose ended up surprising me because it was nothing like I had originally pictured before shopping, but it was near perfect. There were a couple of things about it that I didn't like, like a patch of beads on the hip that was oddly placed. The seamstress did an amazing job with alterations, removed the bead patch and added a gorgeous beaded belt that made it perfect. My dress and the bridesmaid dresses all came in much earlier than expected, too. I was very pleased with our experience! I do want to mention - I visited one of the stores in Wichita, Kansas during my search, as my Grandma was ill with cancer and I wanted her to be able to see me in wedding dresses since she was most likely not going to make it to the wedding day. The associates there were NOT accommodating, were actually pretty rude about my sizing needs, and did not make sure we had a space at the mirror even though we had a reservation. At one point, she tried to put me in a size 8 dress even though I had called ahead to make sure they had it in a size 16 and they said they did, but she still insisted on putting me in an 8 and tried to get me to come out of the room with it barely on with a ton of other customers there too. I was very embarrassed, felt horrible about myself and my size, and was extremely disappointed. The Independence, Missouri store is the one that deserves the 5 stars I am giving. If it weren't for them, I would be giving a 1 star review.
betty j.
I love this store. It has amazing clothes. Everything is so cute and not too expensive. Some of their items are pricey but they are worth it. The clothes are amazing and your should ship her. I recommend this store to anyone looking for cute clothes.
Nicole s.
Phil Campbell, AL
I had very poor credit that I was trying so hard to rebuild when I was planning my wedding. I went in for a dress fitting and this is all my consultant was talking about but I knew the chances of me getting a card was super low however at check out I was approved and able to get my dream dress and everything to complete it!!!
Kaytlyn H.
I loved their selection. I walked in here looking for something simple and left with a ball gown. The ladies make you feel beautiful and help you find the perfect dress. I love that they push you out of your comfort zone to show you that you could look beautiful in something you never imagined.
Ana C.
Hawthorne, CA
Do you Love or Hate David's Bridal? If so why? Whats your favorite style of dress from david's?
Caitlin H.
Wallingford, CT
Did you get your alterations at DB or somewhere else? They are SO expensive.
Rachael S.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Are the prices there actually affordable? I am not looking to spend over $300 on my dress. Should I even try to go here?
Michelle M.
Is this a good place to look for affordable dresses?
Megha T.
Los Angeles, CA
Do they sell bridesmaid dresses too?