BY DAVIDOFF

BODY LOTION 2.5 OZ Designer: Davidoff Brand: COOL WATER WAVE Gender: WOMEN Fragrance Notes: a sensual, fresh, and feminine fragrance of tropical fruits, spring flowers, and sensual woods Year Introduced: 2007 Recommend Use: romantic see more...

Park J.
Ha Noi
Beauty Junkie Expert

Packaging: Products are very beautiful packaging design, luxury. Very large tubes can be used for a long time. Packaging complete product information in English. The lid is turned on and when closed will be a little bit of lotion out.
- Quality: The fragrance lotion of Victoria's Secret has a lot of smell and its smell is turquoise waves. I do not know what the smell is, but the shape on the packaging I guess related to plants. The scent is soothing, pleasant, sweet, sweet and not sweet. I like to smell this because it is very cute, I think this smell is suitable for summer. Using fragrance lotion can be a combination of body and mist. Moisturizing cream helps moisturize well, absorb quickly and do not cause harsh. The smell is very long, and I use the morning and still hear the smell. I think the right product you do not like to use perfume but still want to body.
Valeriya O.
East Hanover, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was my favorite fragrance in the whole world. I'm so sad because I can't find them now. This lotion was very good. It makes my skin smooth and soft.