Davidoff Men's Cool Water Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by urja m.

BY DAVIDOFF #66 in Cologne

Davidoff Men's Cool Water Eau De Toilette Spray: Eau de toilette spray see more...

Buy on Walmart
Aaron H.
provincetown , MA
For the price, I guess you can't go wrong.  Unfortunately part of the purpose of fragrance to me is the addition of something unique to the sensory experience other get when in my presence.  This is as generic as it gets, and a little juvenile at that.  Get it for your teenager or for an air freshener.
angela p.
I love the smell of this cologne.i buy my hubby a bottle every year for fathers day .they make kits to so if you are going out of town your man will be smelling great
Amanda C.
Whittier, CA
When I met my husband in high school, I thought he was the best smelling guy ever! He wore Cool Water, which is just the epitome of what a man should smell like. We went our separate ways (but got back together at the 10 year reunion), so I bought myself a bottle but it just didn't smell the same on me. After that I was always glad to run into someone wearing Cool Water.
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
This one is pretty good. My brother has this cologne. At first we weren’t so fond of it as we usually like more scenery scents rather just just having a clean smell. This cologne lasts a long time & is potent but not overwhelming. It has a nice clean scent to it with a hint of deepness not just like clean cotton smell like a deep clean rain scent. If you love this scent it’s worth five stars. Four for me because it’s not my favorite but overall it’s a great cologne.
Tynish F.
Bellwood , IL
I love to smell a man wearing Cool Water! This fragrance never gets old for me! I am even guilty of getting samples and putting them on my pillow just to have that scent near me! Gentlemen this is a must have known your cologne stash and ladies run out and get it for the man in your life!
Abbey R.
Stillwater, NY
This cologne is my all time favorite. I got my boyfriend and all three of my brothers this product for Christmas this year. It's one of those classic colognes that all men have to try. I would but this over and over again, it's amazing
Mary P.
This cologne smells really good but at the same time it does not last a very long time. You have to keep spraying some of you want to smell like it all day long. I would not buy again. The men in my life like seriously g long lasting colognes.
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
Been around since forever. As a teenager this was all I would wear. Yes I'm a girl but I loved the smell. Thy sell it every where now. The smell last a long time. I would not change a thing. Try it it 👍🏼 great.
kathleen m.
Vernon, FL
its been 3 or so years since my husband had this, but from what i can remember it smelled really good. it was not to strong but not too weak. it lasted through out the day if applied in the morning as he left. it didn't have a woodie smell i hate that kind of smell
Claudia P.
Los angeles, CA
I love getting this cologne it never gets old. It last for some hours. I just love smell my husband when he's wearing it. I usually get it at marshalls or ross. The product is perfect no need for improvements.
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Who loves and remembers this smell growing up
Katherine R.
Miami 2250 NW 114TH AVE Ste 1P
Is this perfume good for a gift??