Davidoff Men's Cool Water Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by urja m.

BY DAVIDOFF

Davidoff Men's Cool Water Eau De Toilette Spray: Eau de toilette spray see more...

• Is this perfume good for a gift??8 Answers
  • Who loves and remembers this smell growing up24 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Tynish F.
Tynish F.
Bellwood , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love to smell a man wearing Cool Water! This fragrance never gets old for me! I am even guilty of getting samples and putting them on my pillow just to have that scent near me! Gentlemen this is a must have known your cologne stash and ladies run out and get it for the man in your life!
Brina H.
Brina H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a classic scent, very clean smelling, and works with just about everyone's body chemistry. It's definitely a more masculine scent, but isn't so much so that it cannot be unisex. I personally like to sneak a spritz of his, here and there because it smells great.
hiral p.
hiral p.
pooler, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband loves this perfume. I got it for him. I love both men and wone. It's not toostrong and not too sweet. He is been using it for bout 3 years now and still loving it. It is good cvalue too. Not very expensive and you can buy it every where . Very convinced
Mary P.
Mary P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cologne smells really good but at the same time it does not last a very long time. You have to keep spraying some of you want to smell like it all day long. I would not buy again. The men in my life like seriously g long lasting colognes.
Nancy V.
Nancy V.
Long Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Maybe it's because it reminds me of my first boyfriend but this scent feels so classically clean and young. My stepson is a freshman this year in highschool, it's definately on my radar as a gift for him for his 14th birthday this October.
Leticia W.
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
My boyfriends favorite. Good for a cheapy but there's something about it that I'm just not 100% into. I think it's the base notes, ends up smelling a little old man-ish. Overall clean, fresh scent and my boyfriend makes it work.
Larissa A.
Larissa A.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's the best spray for men I love my boyfriend to wear this he smells so good all day and I highly recommend this for every guy long lasting and last two days on a shirt I buy this for my boyfriend everytime he runs out
Christina P.
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
Been around since forever. As a teenager this was all I would wear. Yes I'm a girl but I loved the smell. Thy sell it every where now. The smell last a long time. I would not change a thing. Try it it 👍🏼 great.
Amy G.
Amy G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing classic, seriously can't go wrong picking this one for yourself if your a man or ladies buying for someone special, its a very nice, clean, crisp smell without being to overpowering.
Marisol H.
Marisol H.
Reading, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far the best cologne ever for men in my opinion I actually got this exact one for my bf maybe a bit bigger, and he literally loves it!! The smell isn't too over baring. It lasts all day!!
Mariam B.
Mariam B.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who loves and remembers this smell growing up
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
Is this perfume good for a gift??