Davidoff Men's Cool Water Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by urja m.

BY DAVIDOFF

Davidoff Men's Cool Water Eau De Toilette Spray: Eau de toilette spray see more...

Aaron H.
port orange, ['', '', '']
For the price, I guess you can't go wrong.  Unfortunately part of the purpose of fragrance to me is the addition of something unique to the sensory experience other get when in my presence.  This is as generic as it gets, and a little juvenile at that.  Get it for your teenager or for an air freshener.
Amanda C.
Whittier , CA
When I met my husband in high school, I thought he was the best smelling guy ever! He wore Cool Water, which is just the epitome of what a man should smell like. We went our separate ways (but got back together at the 10 year reunion), so I bought myself a bottle but it just didn't smell the same on me. After that I was always glad to run into someone wearing Cool Water.
Tynish F.
Bellwood, IL
I love to smell a man wearing Cool Water! This fragrance never gets old for me! I am even guilty of getting samples and putting them on my pillow just to have that scent near me! Gentlemen this is a must have known your cologne stash and ladies run out and get it for the man in your life!
Abbey R.
Stillwater, NY
This cologne is my all time favorite. I got my boyfriend and all three of my brothers this product for Christmas this year. It's one of those classic colognes that all men have to try. I would but this over and over again, it's amazing
Mary P.
This cologne smells really good but at the same time it does not last a very long time. You have to keep spraying some of you want to smell like it all day long. I would not buy again. The men in my life like seriously g long lasting colognes.
Alexandra B.
Williamsburg, VA
Really love this scent ! It's nice and aquatic and fresh . Simple and doesn't smell too strong or musky . It's not my favorite cologne my husband wears but it's a nice switch up every now and again . You can't go wrong with the scent , everyone I've smelt it on it has smelt fantastic on.
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
Been around since forever. As a teenager this was all I would wear. Yes I'm a girl but I loved the smell. Thy sell it every where now. The smell last a long time. I would not change a thing. Try it it ūüĎćūüŹľ great.
Adriana M.
Buena Park, CA
My boyfriend has had this scent a few times and it's just lovely! The smell is very cool and fresh as the name states. Perfect for the spring and summer to smell so nice and fresh. It's long lasting and I would definitely recommend this oldie but goodie to anyone.
kathleen m.
Vernon, FL
its been 3 or so years since my husband had this, but from what i can remember it smelled really good. it was not to strong but not too weak. it lasted through out the day if applied in the morning as he left. it didn't have a woodie smell i hate that kind of smell
Claudia P.
Los Angeles, CA
I love getting this cologne it never gets old. It last for some hours. I just love smell my husband when he's wearing it. I usually get it at marshalls or ross. The product is perfect no need for improvements.
Mariam B.
Brooklyn, NY
Who loves and remembers this smell growing up
Katherine R.
Is this perfume good for a gift??