Davidoff ECHO Eau de Toilette Natural Spray 100ml. 3.4 FL OZ uploaded by Hafida A.

BY PARFUMS DAVIDOFF PARIS

Buy on Amazon
Amy K.
Fresno, CA
This was a let down. When you see davidoff you think cool waters that has this signature scent! This on the other hand does not. It’s compared to a dollar store scent! I do not recommend to others at all
selmaalmrini F.
Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product as an influencer and blogger, i have an account instagram with a large number of followers, I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my posts for FREE, for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards
abouzzi M.
biougra , bd med 5 libreirie al moustakbal
I liked this perfume a lot. It smelt great and it lasted all day. It was my first time buying, I would buy again , So this pis good for use throughout the day and the scent is really good. The smell is really nice but it does go away after a whole. I got it at a local mall near me
ياسومي |.
riyadh
definitely worth it... seemed strong initially but has grown on me since. reasonable price. however the edge release system isn't ergonomic necessarily. stays on for decent length of time (4-5 hrs) 💛
Gipsy O.
Sus fragancias son encantadoras, dejame conocer tu productos para realizar un mejor review de Davidoff echo Eau de Toilette  y recomendarlo a diario, estoy ansiosa de recibirlo para usarlo mis amigas seguro querran seguirme y buscaran adquirir sus productos
zainab a.
This perfume has a wonderful smell, its price is reasonable, quality is miraculous, it is one of the best perfume products and I highly recommend it😍
Simon S.
Rua Engenheiro Reynaldo Cajado 116
Muito cheiroso, produto otimo , Super Recomendo #instagram # instalike#instatop #Echo Perfume de qualidade
Luthfa H.
Doha, Muaither
I love the style of the bottle. It is super chic. I'm in loveeee 😍😍

It smells pretty good. I like it. 😗
Rahema M.
Da's lekker huur 😍🤗😍🤗😍🤗😍 i m happy thanks thanks hmmmm delicious I like it I like it yopiiiiii je trova
Isadora G.
Top top top
Amo de paixão
Recomendo
Wendy F.
Alguien me puede decir si es parecida la fragancia del aqua versión anterior es a esta?