Davidoff Cool Water Woman Gift Set uploaded by Rinoa C.

Davidoff Cool Water Woman Gift Set

Davidoff Cool Water Woman Gift Set Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

• Onde posso encontrar esse produto1 Answers
  • Never tried this before... Its so pretty makes me want to buy it1 Answers
Jacqueline W.
Lexington, TN
My mom used this perfume when I was in high school and I always loved the smell. I like the men's version as well. It smells really good and it is relatively cheap as well. You can get it at Walmart!
Lisbet P.
Greenville , SC
I reallllyy like this product specially the perfume it smells so good . I started using it since I was little because I wouldn't like the way perfume for girls would smell like so I would use my moms
Courtney D.
Beebe, AR
I love that feel if crisp ocean air when you spritz yourself!
Its so refreshing. I also love the fact that its an option for everyone! The only thing they could change is the look. I remember this exact bottle from me pre teen years! Gotta keep up with the trends! 😎☀😎😉👌✌
Melissa S.
Jacksonville, FL
Anyone can wear this fresh smell. It's timeless and long lasting. I do think they could update the bottle design but I guess if it's not broke don't fix it. My husband use to buy this for me when we were dating. One of his favorites and still is.
Melissa V.
Charleston , AR
I still love the scent of Cool Water even years after junior high school! It has a really fresh, clean smell that lasts a long time but isn't overwhelming. It's just a great, affordable perfume for all ages.
Kellie C.
Middleville, MI
I bought this as a gift for my mom years ago and she keeps asking for the same perfume! The loves this fragrance. It's pricey but it compares well with other brands. I love the gift set that it comes in.
Christy W.
This is a great , light scent. I love it, so fresh and really good smelling. I do like the 'men's version better though. Makes you feel good, uplifting. Nice packaging, cute bottle.
Samantha M.
El Paso, TX
Love the smell,love how long it lasts. My absolute favorite perfume! The shower gel is great but I don't really like the cream that comes with it. The perfume itself is excellent
Amanda S.
I absolutely love these products! I love smelling so fresh and crisp and am ALWAYS getting complements when I decide to wear these! I will always be a big fan of this scent.
Marie B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Kind of strong, so a little goes a long way. I started wearing this several years ago, and still enjoy the fragrance. Decent price, and long lasting smell!
Cortney W.
Never tried this before... Its so pretty makes me want to buy it
thalia s.
Onde posso encontrar esse produto