BY DAVIDOFF COOL WATER WOMAN

Bright. Compelling. Captivating. A fresh fragrance that evokes the purity of water, the essential source of life. The coolness of Davidoff Cool Water Woman is sensual and a celebration of feminine beauty for women 18-34. Cool Water Woman reflects the definition of a modern life; vital, energized, clean. Fragrance: Olfactive Family - Crisp Floral Davidoff Cool Water Woman celebrates a woman s innate beauty by capturing the essence of water with breezy aquatic and botanical notes. Topnote  - Citrus, Quince, Black Currant, Pineapple, Honeydew, Lotus Blossom, Water Lily Midnote  - Mayross, Jasmine, Muguet Drydown  - Orris, Vetiver, Sandalwood. see more...

Davidoff Cool Water Woman Eau de Toilette Spray
  • "Pair it with the lotion and the light clean scent lasts all day :) One of my faves " in 3 reviews
  • "I love this perfume so much it smells amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "It can be worn year round and by all ages." in 2 reviews
  • "I get tons of compliments when I wear this stuff." in 1 review
  • "When I wear it I feel so clean and beachy smelling, and the good thing is that it lasts a while and it is very cheap." in 1 review
Sophia A.
O.M.G. I HAD THIS PERFUME AWHILE AGO ALONG WITH THE LOTION AND BODY WASH. I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THE SCENT. This product didn't last me a long time unfortunately because I loved it so much and used it so often. The scent is so fresh yet seductive at the same time. It also maintains its smell ALL day. I would kill to get my hands on this item again. I would ABSOLUTELY LOVE if I found this product in an oil as well.
Lena S.
This is one of the only perfumes I ever wear. So it goes without saying that I love this fragrance. Like others have said, it is light and fresh yet wears beautifully throughout the day. I am extremely sensitive to scents and most will give me a migraine minutes within smelling them. I can gladly say this one never gives me a migraine. I'll admit that it isn't the most sophisticated of scents and maybe more appropriate for the younger demographic, but I still get compliments from it!
Massiel M.
Roselle Park, NJ
Another classic of mine , I've never stopped buying this bottle ... This is my second after Light blue by D&G ... I love wearing this with denim and whenever I want to wear my country style clothes !! Smells "delicious " YES delicious is so good that you can "taste" the Smell I think I will Always get this perfume !! Trust me it becomes part of you !!
Nicole J.
Clermont, FL
I couldn't even tell you the first time I started wearing this but I have and will always love Cool Water!! It's my go to fragrance and it smells amazing! It's not too expensive and you can get it just about everywhere which is a huge plus in my opinion.
Jess D.
Bakersfield, CA
This is my favorite fragrance. I prefer scents that aren't too strong, so this is perfect for me. You'll smell fresh and clean. Even if it isn't strong, it will definitely last the whole day. You only need a few spritz so a bottle will last you awhile. I definitely, definitely, recommend this.
Yadira B.
Phoenix, AZ
COOL WATER IS ONE OF THOSE OLDIE BUT GOODIE ONES. LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PERFUME. IT'S SUBTLE, CLEAN, FRESH SWEET NOTES THAT ARE A PERFECT COMBINATION. YOU CAN WEAR THIS ANYTIME...IT'S PERFECT FOR THE SUMMER I THINK. LOVE IT.
Trista I.
Cool Water for women is a favorite and has been a favorite for many years. The light and airy fragrance is not overpowering and a joy to wear. I always get compliments when I wear it. It's a classic perfume with class!
Micaela C.
Thomasville, NC
Love this stuff! it smells amazing! you can wear it anywhere, and the fragrance doesn't wear off though out the day. I get tons of compliments when I wear this stuff. its not to strong, but its a clean smell, men love it!
Karolina A.
Nashville, TN
I see it has a cult following, but for me it just does not do it. There is something about that scent that makes me think "meh". Tried it once, did not even finish the bottle. Just OK.
Kylie C.
Love this! It's light and fresh and lasts throughout the day. It's not a scent that's really strong. Won't give you a headache if you're sensitive to scents. It's perfect!!!
Aryam s.
Lo has tratado!?
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
Any newer fragrances similiar to this?