Davidoff Cool Water Woman Eau De Toilette Natural Spray uploaded by Vio L.

BY GENERIC

Davidoff Cool Water Woman Eau De Toilette Natural Spray: Original combination of aquatic, ozonic and botanical notes The essence of freshness, sensuality and natural beauty see more...

Maria M.
Los Angeles
I would definitely recommend this product. It has a clean fresh smell to it that stays on for a long time! The bigger the bottle the better.(: #davidoff #coolwater #woman #fresh
Brooke J.
West plains, MO
I don't love it really. Its supposed to smell clean but to me it just smells really cheap. I would prefer something else over this for sure. I guess it depends on the person. don't hold it against me. lol
Rosa C.
Ann Arbor, MI
I received it as a gift and Personally I like fruity smells and this just doesn't fit my liking! It smells very fresh and stays on for a long time though!! My mom loves it!
Sara W.
Two Rivers, WI
I love this fragrance. I first tried it about 15 years ago & while I no longer wear it daily, it's still a go-to fragrance for me. Plus, it's reasonably priced!
Jessica H.
Chillicothe, OH
Subtle yet very outgoing fragrance! absolutely love it ! I recommend this for a day at the office, a causal outing or even a fun sexy evening !
Naomi S.
Denver
I love this scent! It's a clean, crisp scent that seems to last a long time. It's similar to the men's but better. It's the only one I wear now!
ana a.
Berwyn, IL
My first perfume ever and I liked it very much. Will be purchasing a new bottle soon. Love the fresh smell
Michelle  D.
Fort Hood, TX
This is just a great perfume. It's a sweet smell an I just live it completely..
Yara A.
kuwait
I am not a bid fan for the sent but i like the bottle shape and the color i dot have much to say about it it deepens on the person
Vio L.
Kalasan, Sleman, Yogyakarta
I know this perfume because of my mother came to netherlands and bought this. I love the packaging. Its long lasting

Walgreens

Walgreens was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.